Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yasminelle & Breakthrough Bleeding

Options
  • 18-08-2008 6:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭

Wasnt sure where to post this so mods feel free to move...

Been on yasminelle for nearly a month now (nearly on my pill free week) and it seems to be agreeing with me except for one thing- I've basically been bleeding for a month?! I started taking it the day I got my period (a saturday) and then my period finished on the following saturday... every day since then, I've had some form of bleeding, some days fairly heavy and some days light? I asked my mum and she said its just my body getting used to the pill? I'm 19. Is this only happening because its my first cycle on the pill or will it take a few cycles? My head is wrecked if I'm going to be bleeding constantly I'm off it!!

Any advice/links??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,392 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

ive been on yasminelle for around 10 months now and ive had no experience like that but id say checking in the conteception thread at the top of the page might have some answers for ya.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

how about a trip to your gp?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

You should get in touch with your Dr ASAP.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

Please please please do not ask for medical advice on such matters. Go straight to your gp as thaedydal has already.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement