Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WOW HD (Formerly CDWOW) Voucher Codes [** Codes by PM ONLY **]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭JEmily

Anyone got any of these left to use today pls?

• Registered Users Posts: 85,059 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

vd-vouchers_ie.jpg Voucher 1: VAMPIREDIARIESVoucher 2: DAMONVoucher 3: ELENA

• Registered Users Posts: 8,858 ✭✭✭Soarer

Ha ha!

CDWOW!

hd wow are awful

• Registered Users Posts: 5,449 ✭✭✭blastman

hd wow are awful

Why?

• Advertisement

blastman wrote: »
    Why?

they never have any stock in stock

they let you order items you want

and then they order what you want and then they get it they post it to you

you'll be waiting forever for your order

just look at there facebook lots of angry comments

stay well away

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

stay well away

As cdwow are/were

vicwatson wrote: »
    As cdwow are/were

cdwow is hdwow its the same company

• Registered Users Posts: 5,449 ✭✭✭blastman

stay well away

Well, I've bought a good few items from them down through the years and never had any of the issues mentioned. Recently I bought one item that wasn't what I was expecting which they took back, that's been the only issue I've had. I'm not their cheerleader, but that's been my experience dealing with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,822 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Got a couple of 10% off vouchers today but they are all the same so I'll just post the codes below. Someone might find them handy.
    Voucher 1: SONS
    Voucher 2: ANARCHY

Vouchers expire Sunday 17/11/2013.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,650 ✭✭✭sheroman01

muffler wrote: »
    Got a couple of 10% off vouchers today but they are all the same so I'll just post the codes below. Someone might find them handy.

Nice one, thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,650 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Also, 20% off all games in November :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭toby2111

Anyone got any spare voucher codes for wow hd? Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

15% off everything for 12 days (l think)

15% off everything for 12 days (l think)

No it is 15% off all items in stock until midnight tonight part of their 12 days of Xmas promotion

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭angel_wings

Honest to God if anyone is ordering anything that's for christmas dont bother because it will be easily New Year before it arrives! I stopped using Cdwow for a few yrs and only recently started using them again as the new site....the 3 things I ordered each took 1 month to arrive. In your confirmation email it says if your order hasn't arrived 10-14 days AFTER dispatch contact us! Dispatch takes about a week from order being placed and when I contacted them on 1 occassion coz 19 days after dispatch my cd still hadn't arrived, I was told to give it another 5 days :O
    Crazy delivery times! Just giving ppl the heads up incase theyr ordering on behalf of Santa ;)

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Honest to God if anyone is ordering anything that's for christmas dont bother because it will be easily New Year before it arrives! I stopped using Cdwow for a few yrs and only recently started using them again as the new site....the 3 things I ordered each took 1 month to arrive. In your confirmation email it says if your order hasn't arrived 10-14 days AFTER dispatch contact us! Dispatch takes about a week from order being placed and when I contacted them on 1 occassion coz 19 days after dispatch my cd still hadn't arrived, I was told to give it another 5 days :O
    Crazy delivery times! Just giving ppl the heads up incase theyr ordering on behalf of Santa ;)
    Nothing much has changed from CDWow days so. I'd assume it's still all shipped from Hong Kong or somewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭angel_wings

Yep Hong Kong but I remember them being much faster when it was cdwow!! Havin said that there mustv been a reason I stopped buying from them tho
    :D

but I remember them being much faster when it was cdwow!!
    f**k :eek:

So order now for Xmas 2014 :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 22 ruth12345

I completely agree with this. I bought my brother a CD from them last Christmas at the end of November. It hadn't arrived for 25th, he lives in America - was gone back before it arrived! Had to give him an IOU for Christmas, then post it over myself afterwards! Crazy:mad:

• Advertisement

cdwow is hdwow its the same company

That's why I said "cd wow ARE/were"

I'm waiting almost 2 weeks since dispatch, 3 weeks since purchase - cannot imagine you'll get stuff in time for Christmas ordering now

• Registered Users Posts: 1 nikkiwinter

Hi, Im looking for voucher codes please. I had 3 but they all expired and didn't realise!:(
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2 bartoszes

Hello

Does anyone have a voucher to share? :-)

Thanks! bartek

Hi, Im looking for voucher codes please. I had 3 but they all expired and didn't realise!:(
    Thanks
    bartoszes wrote: »
    Hello

Does anyone have a voucher to share? :-)

Thanks! bartek
    Read the first post in this thread folks.

There are 2 x €1 vouchers being emailed to customers but as they are just standard codes I'll post them here.

Voucher 1: MUSIC2014
    Voucher 2: MOVIES2014

Vouchers expire Thursday 16/01/2014.
    Vouchers cannot be redeemed on already discounted items or iPods

15% off until midnight

€1 off vouchers.

Enter HAPPY or BIRTHDAY

Expires midnight tonight...23/02/2014

Voucher Code 1: COLDPLAYVoucher Code 2: GHOSTSTORIESVouchers expire 12/03/2014

• Advertisement

Any voucher codes please?

Advertisement