Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

August 15th????

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭DéiseGirl

enterprise wrote: »
    Enterprise shall be in attendance as well.

Oooh enterprise you are so enigmatic, what with referring to yourself in the third person and all. Not to mention your mysterious "location" there :D

How will us newcomers be able to recognise the rest of ye!? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

DéiseGirl wrote: »
    Oooh enterprise you are so enigmatic, what with referring to yourself in the third person and all. Not to mention your mysterious "location" there :D

I have long curly black hair (might have it in a ponytail) and will be in the smoking area, its my favourite place to be!!!

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭kikel

I'll try and make it down at some stage.

Steve_o wrote: »
    I have long curly black hair (might have it in a ponytail) and will be in the smoking area, its my favourite place to be!!!

Oh crap, this is not one of those pubs that has a smoking area that you can sit in all night is it?!?

Oh crap, this is not one of those pubs that has a smoking area that you can sit in all night is it?!?

Err...nooo

<_<
    >_>

*Walks away aimlessly whistling*

IF it was, why does that bother you?

• Advertisement

Yeah it's got a smoking garden like that, it's got seats inside too. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭Curvy Vixen

Hate smokers and smoky places DéiseGirl but it's really not too bad out there. They'll turn on the heaters if it's cold too..and if it's too warm Ruby will make them turn them off ;)

How will the newbies recognise people??? I suppose Steve is very noticable! And didn't Ruby track you down on Facebook or something? Think her picture is there?

Hate smokers and smoky places DéiseGirl but it's really not too bad out there. They'll turn on the heaters if it's cold too..and if it's too warm Ruby will make them turn them off ;)

How will the newbies recognise people??? I suppose Steve is very noticable! And didn't Ruby track you down on Facebook or something? Think her picture is there?

Ah grand, once someone else who hates smoking can cope with the place I'll be fine! Gone very intolerant since the smoking ban. ;)

We will look out for Steve so. I'm on Facebook but I don't think I've looked at it for around a year. I remember the last time I posted on it telling someone I used to live with about my "new job" and I've now been in the job over 18 months! :o I think I may have seen you on a gardening discussion board of all places by the way, unless there is another Curvy Vixen in Laois :D

Ah grand, once someone else who hates smoking can cope with the place I'll be fine! Gone very intolerant since the smoking ban. ;)

We will look out for Steve so. I'm on Facebook but I don't think I've looked at it for around a year. I remember the last time I posted on it telling someone I used to live with about my "new job" and I've now been in the job over 18 months! :o I think I may have seen you on a gardening discussion board of all places by the way, unless there is another Curvy Vixen in Laois :D

Mind you i wont be there til around 9:30 tonight....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭Curvy Vixen

Ah there's only one Curvy Vixen in Laois :D:D

And yes I'm very strange ~ dancing and drinking the night away at the weekend, then baking and gardening on a Sunday! I was out there last night trying to make sense of it after my holiday and found some potatoes, pea's and courgette's :D I'm so sad!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Ruby-J

k will any of us be there at 8ish??? lets make it 8.30 and we will be in the beer garden aka smoking section out back. please someone be there before me as i dont smoke and il look like a right ol plank sitting on my own and not smoking!!! deise i have blonde hair. oh and wheres ports best???

Ruby-J wrote: »
    oh and wheres ports best???

Ya scared him away!!!! :D

lol what time u going tonigh kikel?

lol what time u going tonigh kikel?

I'm just finished work, i could be there at 8.30 if others are not going to be there till later.

ok cool. long day at the office so!!! lol. k il be there for 8.30ish. C ye then!

ok cool. long day at the office so!!! lol. k il be there for 8.30ish. C ye then!

Ok, i better go and have the 3 S's

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭runningman

Well folks, hope you all had a great night, sorry I wasn't able to make it. Hopefully next time!!

So any craic or scandal from the night?!

My god folks - what happened?! No sign of anyone!!

Was it an ambush by the Offally boardsies designed to wipe out the rival Laois boardsies? I knew Port was too close to the border for safety but would any of you listen???

Looks like its just me left now. Must recruit more boardsies so we can have beers in your honour (dont worry we wont make the same ametuer mistake you all made -we'll be meeting in the relative safety of Portlaoise).

Might try an alliance with the other midlands boards to gang up on the Offally boardsies and take them out.

*wanders off to Westmeath and Longford Boards*

hahaha lol

we had a good night thanks. me, kikel, stevo, deise girl and enterprise.

we were talking bout next beers and how we might do it in portlaoise and all just chip in for a taxi from port.

• Advertisement

Thank god!!! Was worried there for a sec until I remembered none of you are real 'cos this is the internet!! :D

Drinks in Portlaoise could be good. Ara even if they're over in the other Port I'll try make it. Not round at weekends until Sept though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭ports best

hello everyone, im back, how was the night out,

ports best wrote: »
    hello everyone, im back, how was the night out,

Good laugh, started off in the Anvil but that was dead so it moved to Gogarty's which was a good laugh!

Good to meet a few of ye alright, we had a good laough. Minnie is lovely! Ruby, I'd say your fella thought we were cracked altogether. :D

Gogarty's is er...interesting alright.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭ports best

is it 2 lads from cloneygowan that have took over gogartys and the shamrock, what sort of people were in there,,, did ye go to legends stevo

ports best wrote: »
    is it 2 lads from cloneygowan that have took over gogartys and the shamrock, what sort of people were in there,,, did ye go to legends stevo

I don't know where they're from tbh... It was alright in there, better than the anvil cause that was dead...

And as for Legends... F**K NO!!!!

another good night had, Great to meet Enterprise and Deisegirl

Gogarty's is not a bad spot

had a great nice cheers guys. was fun!

lol deise no mini loves people! she was scared in the dark though as she has never been out in the dark!!! lol Glad you got meet her! :D

Advertisement