Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

100 free photos from photobox

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭devil-80

Ill order my 100pics and waiting for it. Only 1,99 sterling.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,278 ✭✭✭jArgHA

Sunday Mirror offer is still working if you click the link posted earlier - I just registered an account and got my 100 free prints!

Thanks OP

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭PIMPHO

Got mine today and decent quality! Well great since it only cost £1.99! :P

Cheers OP.

Got mine as well.Very good quality. Anyone knows other sites with free photos??

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭jaykay74

Got mine today as well. very happy with them. Great bargain. Thanks to OP. I have 2 more accounts setup with photobox. hopefully those will work as well when I need them :):)

• Advertisement

devil-80 wrote: »

If you sign up with photobox.ie you get 30 free prints, not a lot I know but hey they're free. You can have a photobox.ie & photobox.co.uk account - I have reg'd with both using different email accounts.

I'm sure there is loads of other sites offering free prints on registration also.

Justs did a quick comparison of cost of standard 6x4" prints on a couple of sites:

Photobox.co.uk 12.6c / print (£0.10 STG), P&P = €1.89 (£1.50 STG)
    Photobox.ie 15c / print, P&P = €3.50
    Aldi.ie 9c (euro) / print, P&P = €1.99

Aldi's price is very competitive, I'm not sure if they are on a par with Photobox for the quality of the prints and quality of website though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭boggerboy

www.snapfish.ie ? only 30 free 6x4's but better than nothing! Ordered mine today so will let you know what the quality is like-€2.95 delivery was the total i paid

Another sneaky tip to get some more free prints from your Photobox.co.uk account:

* go to http://www.photobox.co.uk/my/refer/new
    * enter another of your email account's as your 'friend' that you are referring
    * using the email received from photobox in that other email account, sign up for a 2nd account with photobox.co.uk
    * the first account should now be credited an extra 50 print credits, and second account also gets some free print credits for signing up (not sure how many..)

Not exactly
    "
    Plus we'll give you 50 free prints each time one of your friends places their first order with us." so first the refered person need order something.

Not exactly
    "
    Plus we'll give you 50 free prints each time one of your friends places their first order with us." so first the refered person need order something.

aha! I wonder if the first referred person places an order using their free credits (still paying for P&P) does that count..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭Rockin

JULY10X8
    Discount Doesn't work anymore :(
    Anyone else able/ not able to use it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭georgem25

Got my photos today - excellent;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

Rockin wrote: »
    JULY10X8
    Discount Doesn't work anymore :(
    Anyone else able/ not able to use it ?

yeah i tried but not luck. Just read a few posts back that it expired on the 18th aug. We were 2 late. but at least i still got 200 photo credits out of it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭Dr.Winston O'Boogie

I ordered these photos but they came in size 6 x 4.5 which doesn't fit into most convential photo albums. Anyone any idea where I could get an album that would fit these?

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭maxim

Thanks for that, just ordered 100 photos - great deal!
    niallo24 - I found that I could select the size of the photo, and after measuring some old ones (as I had no idea what would be the 'norm'), opted for the 6x4.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭mehfesto2

Major THUMBS UP to the OP!
    Sweeeet find!:D Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭Scoobydooo

Hi could someone refer me please so I can get the 100 free prints ??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭bazwaldo

You don't have to be refered, just go to the link from post#1. The offer looks to be reduced to 40 prints now though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

Scoobydooo wrote: »
    Hi could someone refer me please so I can get the 100 free prints ??

pm me yur email add and i'll refer u so u can get 50 free prints instead of 40

Advertisement