Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Northwood Personal Trainers

Options
  • 01-08-2008 10:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

Does anyone know how much it is to hire a PT in Northwood ? I see them walking around at the gym and was wondering if they're any use........Im afraid to ask at reception in case they hound me to sign up for PT sessions if I choose not to after hearing the price. Or if anyone can recommend any other PT's that would be great.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭needhelpguy

jojobrad wrote: »
    Does anyone know how much it is to hire a PT in Northwood ? I see them walking around at the gym and was wondering if they're any use........Im afraid to ask at reception in case they hound me to sign up for PT sessions if I choose not to after hearing the price. Or if anyone can recommend any other PT's that would be great.

They wont hound you. Two are around €60/hr and one of them is €40/hr I believe. You can get their cards in reception. They do programmes with a few sessions for fixed fees aswell. Just ask.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 numerocinco

They definetly will not hound you, some have different packages aswell so you may have to get a few sessions, it depends what you are looking for. Most have websites also. They wil have a quick chat with you before hand if needed. Good Luck

Advertisement