Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emo/Goth girls-Oddly attractive?

Options
1252627282931»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

I don't see it *shrugs*

Either a girl is attractive or not. It's like saying "All blondes are attractive". Which is obviously not true. I dunno how anyone could find every single girl in wide group such as "emo/goth" attractive, or even "oddly attractive". And if you do, methinks you is being fooled by all the make-up :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Alicat wrote: »
    I don't see it *shrugs*

Either a girl is attractive or not. It's like saying "All blondes are attractive". Which is obviously not true. I dunno how anyone could find every single girl in wide group such as "emo/goth" attractive, or even "oddly attractive". And if you do, methinks you is being fooled by all the make-up :p
    which is no different from any other girl that wears make up!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

Think the point being made was that some folk prefer the goth or emo look. I do. Although some of them... Just no. (don't tell anyone,but i saw a chav last week that was ok looking. :o lol)

which is no different from any other girl that wears make up!!

I didn't say it was! :pac:

But the emo/goth look is traditionally characterized by a lot of heavy make-up (not the Barbie-orange-skin look but heavy eye make-up etc.)

I just can't imagine there being a thread entitled "Blondes- Oddly attractive?"

And tut tut Nerin! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,144 ✭✭✭Passenger

Nerin wrote: »
    don't tell anyone,but i saw a chav last week that was ok looking. :o

Did you tell him he was ok looking. :P Anyway, Leave this forum now sonny. :D

• Advertisement

dont forget the scene girls
    596800894.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 Armedcor

Think the point being made was that some folk prefer the goth or emo look. I do. Although some of them... Just no. (don't tell anyone,but i saw a chav last week that was ok looking. :o lol)

I'm with ya there my shameful secret I kinda like the real high maintence looking chav the ones who actually look good looking :P

Passenger wrote: »
    Anyway, Leave this forum now sonny. :D

ok.... Wait a minute,thats my line! :mad: @alicat,i know,i know,i'm ashamed. But she had gothy-ish clothes on with her white trainers. Lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭rizzla

Armedcor wrote: »
    I'm with ya there my shameful secret I kinda like the real high maintence looking chav the ones who actually look good looking :P

Lady Sovereign, what a minx!! :)

2482854149_8281994f29.jpg
    Well done eye make-up = YUMMY :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,816 ✭✭✭Acacia

I think there's good and bad looking people in every 'scene' and you can't judge them all by what a few act or look like. That said, goth/emo/alternative looking girls don't get the same attention in the media as their 'conventional' counterparts. For example, most glamour models/page 3 girls have big boobs, are blonde/brunette and a lot of fake tan (in the mainstream media anyway.)
    It's nice to know that us more 'un-conventional'-looking ladies are appreciated too. :p :pac:

Why do they all look thirteen?

Acacia wrote: »
    I think there's good and bad looking people in every 'scene' and you can't judge them all by what a few act or look like. That said, goth/emo/alternative looking girls don't get the same attention in the media as their 'conventional' counterparts. For example, most glamour models/page 3 girls have big boobs, are blonde/brunette and a lot of fake tan (in the mainstream media anyway.)
    It's nice to know that us more 'un-conventional'-looking ladies are appreciated too. :p :pac:

I understand that completely, I just think the title is an extraordinarily broad generalisation to make.

And Nerin maybe scarily that's the reason why a lot of guys like it! :p

Acacia wrote: »
    vikki blows says take it back
    vikki_blows_lingerie_feb_2_big.jpg

(mod delete if the pic is to much)

Because they probably are that age Nerin. :D

Passenger wrote: »
    Because they probably are that age Nerin. :D

then don't post pics of them.

then don't post pics of them.

I didn't post that pic.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭rizzla

She is amazing. Whenever I see her in Front Magazine I buy. No pics needed, just google!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

Tbh most of the thread looks like jb to me

I can't say I like/dislike any particular type of girl more than the other. If they're hot they're hot, goth/emo girls are quite hit and miss for me, it's either a resounding no or resounding hell yeah. :)

Actually now that you mention it, a lot of the girls posted here look like they're posing like a glamour model anyway :confused: Ok so the boobs may not be as big and as fake as the ones in Playboy or on page 3 but still an awful lot of sexually provocative pictures

• Advertisement

Vikki blows is one of the most stunning girls ever but this pic really doesnt do her any favours, saying that there's probably not too many pics of her with her top on :P

Alicat wrote: »
    Actually now that you mention it, a lot of the girls posted here look like they're posing like a glamour model anyway :confused: Ok so the boobs may not be as big and as fake as the ones in Playboy or on page 3 but still an awful lot of sexually provocative pictures

thats the way all gothy emoy girls look when i'm around :p

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

I'm locking this thread.

Please see new thread and observe the rules before posting there.

Thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement