Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone else?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

Kiera wrote: »
    Keep this up Mirror and you might find you have made yourself a friend ;)
    That would be nice, it seems I'm in need of some friends, apparently I have none considering it's Friday night, I'm young free and single, and I'm sat here with a cup of tea posting on boards! Oh well...if I make new friends it's all ok :D

Mushy wrote: »
    Oh haven't I seen? No need to be telling me, I get a good laugh from the shadows.
    Very well, I shall call you Batman.

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

irishbird wrote: »
    me too,

came home and decided to give the house a quick clean, and have a bath and do the all the girlie things i never get around and i sooooooooooooo bored and never got around to the girlie things

Ah but you have a man to amuse you. I've a poxy laptop :(

• Registered Users Posts: 21,181 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Mirror wrote: »
    Very well, I shall call you Batman.

:D

Dear God I hope that works...I'm not good at embedding!

And Kiera, from the sounds it, doesnt sound like Mirror would mind:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 L.E.H

Hello indeed! Now pics or gtfo :pac:[/quote]

sorry dont know what the gtfo means.....:D

• Advertisement

L.E.H wrote: »
    Hello indeed! Now pics or gtfo :pac:

It means Get The F*ck Out!!! Internet language +1 for L.E.H

I love that episode! Is it just me or do her shoes sound like they are farting as she walks :confused:

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

booooooored

My usual drinking buddy is in Kenya, I'm trying not to spend too much money because I'm unemployed and I've feckall to do.

:(

not big into the whole boards but i will get there, i am sorry i dont have any pictures of myself that are not, should we say PG. I am very good looking i can assure you... but you dont want to see the pics

L.E.H., as was pointed out, it means get the fuck out, but the phrase 'pics or gtfo' is generally used in a very tongue in cheek manner, as I intended with my post. Just in case there's any misunderstanding. :)

• Advertisement

I love that episode! Is it just me or do her shoes sound like they are farting as she walks :confused:

Maybe sound like squelchy ones alright:D

no i got that i thought my reply was in a similar manner

I think I found a new wingman! :cool:

not big into the whole boards but i will get there, i am sorry i dont have any pictures of myself that are not, should we say PG. I am very good looking i can assure you... but you dont want to see the pics

Un-PG pics can be sent to
    Iamthisbored@iambored.com

And Mirror clarified the issue, its used the whole time, not really implying it must be done!

Oh Mirror, just saw your new hair pic. Two words "I would" ;)

Mushy, i knew it wasn't just me! Squelchy what a funny word :)

thanks for the welcom mirror

talk to you again soon, as i can here some sort of live music down on new square by the river and so am going to check it out... good night.

Oh Mirror, just saw your new hair pic. Two words "I would" ;)

Squelchy would be a good name for a band...wouldn't it? :D

Also, :o

thanks for the welcom mirror

talk to you again soon, as i can here some sort of live music down on new square by the river and so am going to check it out... good night.
    Live music? pics or gtfo!

See what I did there? :D

Have a good one!

My runners sound like that sometimes:cool:

I hate wet socks :(

• Advertisement

EW EW EW!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭PurpleBerry

Sorry Mirror, oops :o let me clarify. My name is Neesa. Neeeeesa. It's just that people who see my name call me "Nessa" and people who hear my name call me "Lisa". bah, it's Neesa. Like Knee - sa. Neesa.

As for the holiday. I have my fingers crossed that I'll be able to scrape the money together!!

EW EW EW!!!

I swear its cos they are battered and old and are just stretching further than they should! Plus its not as coherant as that in OF&H:D

Neesa wrote: »
    Sorry Mirror, oops :o let me clarify. My name is Neesa. Neeeeesa. It's just that people who see my name call me "Nessa" and people who hear my name call me "Lisa". bah, it's Neesa. Like Knee - sa. Neesa.

As for the holiday. I have my fingers crossed that I'll be able to scrape the money together!!
    Ah, that's what I thought! I know how you feel though, I was very softspoken growing up, and when people asked me my name I'd say Adam, but I'd always get a response like 'Alan, pleased to meet you!' :(

As for the money, why scrape when you can shovel! Get a credit card! :D

I swear its cos they are battered and old and are just stretching further than they should! Plus its not as coherant as that in OF&H:D

Yeah sure ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭taidghbaby

Cant do tomorrow night. Wanna be fresh for the game. Can do drunken pisshead on Sunday night tho :)
    i think ya'd be better off getting drunk tomorrow night so ya wont be able to see the ball to clearly when ya's get your blue asses kicked on sunday!!!

oh he did not just say that......oh yes he did

Yeah sure ;)

Well, to protect my innocent mind, please tell me another reason they would squelch:D. Cos I dont wanna think of any other, especially not at this hour!

And I may not be back here to read this till tomorrow, so cheerio folks, hope your evening brightens up in some way.*waves, walks away whistling*

taidghbaby wrote: »
    i think ya'd be better off getting drunk tomorrow night so ya wont be able to see the ball to clearly when ya's get your blue asses kicked on sunday!!!

oh he did not just say that......oh yes he did
    Oh its on, yellow belly!!!!

Well, to protect my innocent mind, please tell me another reason they would squelch:D. Cos I dont wanna think of any other, especially not at this hour!

And I may not be back here to read this till tomorrow, so cheerio folks, hope your evening brightens up in some way.*waves, walks away whistling*
    Bye Mushy!

Kiera, I'm going to step in and ask how on earth they would be squelchy otherwise? :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭taidghbaby

Oh its on, yellow belly!!!!
    like donkey kong......biiiaaaaaatch

Advertisement