Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Noobturnal thread*New posters to the nocturnal forum come here for introductions!*

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,801 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Hi,

Never been on the nocturnal forum but its 1.00 am and everywhere else is quiet tonight . . .

Normally more of an AH man, but its so busy that i always lose track of whats going on. Also, its subject to a lot of trolling, peolple looking for post counts and peolple getting offended WAYYY too easily!!!

I'm sometimes found in Weather, Canoeing and Kayaking and occasionally C&H . . .
    Welcome to the Noc. Have a look around and make yourself at home.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Hi,

Never been on the nocturnal forum but its 1.00 am and everywhere else is quiet tonight . . .

Normally more of an AH man, but its so busy that i always lose track of whats going on. Also, its subject to a lot of trolling, peolple looking for post counts and peolple getting offended WAYYY too easily!!!

I'm sometimes found in Weather, Canoeing and Kayaking and occasionally C&H . . .

You're in good hands here dude, tis a laid black place, welcome! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

Hi,

Welcome!

*Gives you free cookie and umbrella*

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9 mettlee

Another newbie here, noo idea what im up to but hello to all!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,801 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

mettlee wrote: »
    Welcome aboard. Have a look around and make yourself at home.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Welcome.

Any questions, just ask.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,308 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Any questions, just ask.

Where do babies come from? :o

The Master wrote: »
    Where do babies come from? :o

Sligo, I believe.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

Sligo, I believe.

:pac: Drink made this even funnier than it should be :pac:

Im going for the lazy option here, but how do I know if peeps are online the same time as me? ~And can we have a conversation like msn etc?:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Im going for the lazy option here, but how do I know if peeps are online the same time as me? ~And can we have a conversation like msn etc?:rolleyes:
    This should answer all your questions:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=98

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭Nuggles

So this is the nocturnal forum

*looks around*

Nuggles wrote: »

*looks around*
    Welcome aboard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44,501 ✭✭✭✭Deki

Well the little green light under my name means I'm online, and at the forum page bottom there's a list of who is in that forum. Chats are open to all in various threads set up for off topic chatter, or talk by v msgs or PM msgs.

*looks around*
    Yep :) This is it. Enjoy your time here:cool:

Welcome aboard.

Hmmm I get seasick though. . .

Hmmm I get seasick though. . .
    No worries, we on land.

so cyberwolf you really are nocturnal.....i usually get like this from time to time, thanks for your welcome

so cyberwolf you really are nocturnal.....i usually get like this from time to time, thanks for your welcome
    No worries. I an American also who happens to work all night

Welcome one and all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 bluebellgardene

Hi' A nocturnal forum this is brill.

• Advertisement

Hi' A nocturnal forum this is brill.
    Welcome to the fun.

Hi bluebell :)
    Like your name - welcome:cool:

This place isn't that nocturnal. Like at 4am there's no one about. I was able to streak last night.

This place isn't that nocturnal. Like at 4am there's no one about. I was able to streak last night.
    Yeah, then why does I have pictures of you doing that?

Yeah, forgot to say about the hidden cameras. He is a very sneaky wolf.;)

Do you like my tattoo?
    :P

Do you like my tattoo?
    :P
    Doesn't show up too well on the nv cameras.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,345 ✭✭✭landsleaving

Hello. I noticed I'm up late a lot. And this is a nocturnal forum.

AND I'M AN OWL!

No, that's not right...

hello... I'm lands, I'm not an owl, but I am up late a lot. Good to meet you all.

Hello. I noticed I'm up late a lot. And this is a nocturnal forum.

AND I'M AN OWL!

No, that's not right...

hello... I'm lands, I'm not an owl, but I am up late a lot. Good to meet you all.
    Hey there. I remember seeing you around TCN. Welcome to the fun and excitement.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,345 ✭✭✭landsleaving

Thank you, I feel extremely welcomed now. I'll go post in a thread. :)

Advertisement