Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Noobturnal thread*New posters to the nocturnal forum come here for introductions!*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Luke92 wrote: »
    So is this place most busy on weekends or all the time? I find I stay awake til around 3 most nights. And the rest of boards is boring about then!

Just thought I'd pop in and say hello. Probably post here when normal boards sleeps!

Everyone has different schedules in here. Night shifts & a few stateside. Always someone lurking.

Welcome along.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,579 ✭✭✭MythicalMadMan

Hey all I tend to get into bad routines every now and again and usually do an allnighter to break the cycle so tonight the nigh :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,978 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Welcome along Myth, just me about tonight I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 738 ✭✭✭scrimshanker

Hallo everyone

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,978 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hi there Scrim, welcome to noc-land

For you and Myth,the lair (currently named after Hugo) is where we do all our off topic chatting, all very easy going and friendly.. The other threads are titled in an obvious manner as to the contents, welcome to you both.. :)

Oops that chat thread is called Hugo's haunted lodge,my bad.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭incrisis

Good morning to all.
    As a newbie I thought I would follow etiquette and post in here first before browsing the rest of the forum/boards.

incrisis wrote: »
    Good morning to all.
    As a newbie I thought I would follow etiquette and post in here first before browsing the rest of the forum/boards.

Oh are you new to the whole of boards?. Well you're welcome either way. Lots to explore! Regular users of this forum will pop in to welcome you in time.. Meanwhile the general chat thread is called Hugo's haunted lodge. Feel free to further introduce yourself there.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭incrisis

Oh are you new to the whole of boards?. Well you're welcome either way. Lots to explore! Regular users of this forum will pop in to welcome you in time.. Meanwhile the general chat thread is called Hugo's haunted lodge. Feel free to further introduce yourself there.

Alas, I am far too aged to be new to the boards, been using this 'ere tinterweb thing for many a year.. :)
    Just new to this board.

Thank you for the welcome.. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

Hey all I tend to get into bad routines every now and again and usually do an allnighter to break the cycle so tonight the nigh :D
    Hallo everyone
    Good morning to all.

welcome along all:)

Hallo everyone
    Good morning to all.

Morning & welcome folks. As the guys said, here is the general chat Lair/thread.

Feel free to join in. We don't bite.

Unless you like that sort of thing

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

Warmest of welcomes to all the Noob Noclet Noccers.

~Go forth and nocturnate?!?~ :cool::pac:

* Note: We should really have a Party to welcome all the new nocs shouldn't we! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Hallo everyone
    Good morning to all.

Welcome friends! Check out the Lair thread for general chit-chat :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,168 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Good morning to all.
    Hallo everyone

Welcome pals o/

Theres beer in the fridge .

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,809 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Hallo everyone
    Good morning to all.

Welcome along all. Don't touch my rum

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭FueledbyCoffee

Hi I'm new to this forum. Can't believe I haven't been here before, on boards a few years now. I have an illness called fibromyalgia which includes the delights of insomnia. Sometimes the meds work, then again....

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Welcome along amigo, should fit in perfectly here, also what a great user-name btw :)

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭FueledbyCoffee

Thanks I used to drink loads of it and I'm down to one a day now as needless to say it wasn't helping my sleeping

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Thanks I used to drink loads of it and I'm down to one a day now as needless to say it wasn't helping my sleeping

Well according to a new study, 3-5 cups of coffee daily staves of the chances of a heart attack

http://news.sky.com/story/1437336/coffee-prevents-heart-attacks-study-says

Might just want to up it to 3 cups a day:p

Just saying

But other than that, welcome along.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,809 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Hi I'm new to this forum. Can't believe I haven't been here before, on boards a few years now. I have an illness called fibromyalgia which includes the delights of insomnia. Sometimes the meds work, then again....

Judging by your username you should do quite well here, welcome along.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

welcome along :-)

• Advertisement

Welcome along Fuelled

• Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

A great welcome to you FBC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Welcome FBC! :)

Welcome FBC ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

Welcome "C"

• Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭Lollipops23

Hello everyone :)

Hey lollipops.

Welcome

Hi there lollipops. Welcome to the insanity!. :)

Hi there lollipops. Welcome to the insanity the fun palace!. :)

Hey now Grem, don't frighten them away

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,168 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Welcome LP O/

Advertisement