Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Noobturnal thread*New posters to the nocturnal forum come here for introductions!*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I smell almonds * narrows eyes* trying to poison me already??? :-P

Did I use cyanide instead of cinnamon again.
    Always mix them up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,642 ✭✭✭andyman

Hello everybody.

I'm very awake, and I hear this is the place for the very awake?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

andyman wrote: »
    Hello everybody.

you're in the right place:) welcome along

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,794 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Hello everybody.

Welcome, post time is whenever you like

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hello everybody.

Welcome Andy Mon

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Hello everybody.

Welcome along pal! :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

An File wrote: »
    I haven't posted in the Night Poetry thread in months, so I feel new again! :p

I would've been known as "An File" for most of those, iirc.

Posted this almost exactly 4 years ago. Don't think I'll make it to 3:00 a.m. this time around though!

Anywho, hi again. o/ I used to be Insect Overlord. :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Welcome an file mon

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,762 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Welcome - from another newbie..

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,794 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Posted this almost exactly 4 years ago. Don't think I'll make it to 3:00 a.m. this time around though!

Welcome back

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

welcome back:)

Welcome back IO! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭catonthewire

Hi all......

I'm a dedicated wide awaker

Hi all......

Welcome friend

Hi all......

Welcome to the darkness

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,762 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hi all......

How do and welcome :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭catonthewire

Thanks for the warm welcome

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

I may find myself frequenting here more often than i should

So how do, during the day I live on the motors forum tinkering with my motors (lul) I've two build threads in the projects and builds forum too, if you like seeing things get ripped apart and put back moderately well, have a looksee, no promotion like self promotion :pac:

Anyways there you have it! :)

So how do, during the day I live on the motors forum tinkering with my motors (lul) I've two build threads in the projects and builds forum too, if you like seeing things get ripped apart and put back moderately well, have a looksee, no promotion like self promotion :pac:

Heyo Pickles, welcome and all that jazz.. :-) no doubt I will go look at your builds though I'm a two wheeler really!.

Heyo Pickles, welcome and all that jazz.. :-) no doubt I will go look at your builds though I'm a two wheeler really!.

Etc etc :pac: Yeah do sure, We had a bike rally up here where i live, literally about a 15 minute convoy of em passed my house, it was...magical :D

• Advertisement

Druids mcc rally on that was probably it.. Nice one. :-)

That was the one! you didn't go no?

Haven't been rallying in a few years. Just kind of fell out of it, work getting in the way an all.

Indeed, with myself it's college, so I've really only the summer months to do things, on a shoestring at that I worked on my daily car in the winter, a bit of open heart surgery was needed, I'll never do it again

Dedication there. I'll definitely look at your project thread when I'm on computer, phone is just not right for it..

No worries! :) I've tried to on my own phone and i dunno how people use the mobile site, the deserve medals of some kind....the edible kind

I am impressed, welcome aboard

I am impressed, welcome aboard

-bows- thank ya! I thought myself everything i know, with a little help here and there of course

-bows- thank ya! I thought myself everything i know, with a little help here and there of course

Self-taught, now that is a feat most in these times would not attempt.:cool:

• Advertisement

Self-taught, now that is a feat most in these times would not attempt.:cool:

Aww yee :cool:

But yeah two years ago I didn't know what washer fluid was :pac: recently I took out an engine of a car I'm restoring, the 900 in my sig, so who know what I'll be at in two more years! Plus it helps me get by, doing small things on others cars and all

Advertisement