Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Operation SCUDYFAD

Options
  • 12-07-2008 6:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭

Lads, everyone who is interested in milsim lets make it happen. Lonford based SAC is organizing an event SCUDYFAD on 26th/27th. It is a continious event through the night. I can guarantee it is going to be the best game ever but to make it happen we need to go there. Common show your interest and bring your ass. min 5 lads are goin from my team. see you there Tomas Brotherhood (aka C.A.P.) team captain

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭amaughan

ill be there man and ill bring as big an army of lads as i can.good to see some support for s.a.c. thanks thomaz

• Registered Users Posts: 13,980 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Interesting, must go looking around for a lift. The lads had nothing but praise for the site in Sweden.

always good to here look forward to shootin ya haha.

are you far from longford might be able to get ya somewhere

so ya lookin forward to this tomazzzzzzzzzzzzzzazazaz:D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Tomazas

amaughan wrote: »
    so ya lookin forward to this tomazzzzzzzzzzzzzzazazaz:D:D:D:D:D
    I cant wait, my wife is not even argueing about it. she knows it is a must

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Mutt McL

what is going on at game . is this just a team game . its just me and my new airsoft g36c , is this site any good , havent played yet anywhere . missed gathering 2. need to play ..:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭Chuck the Buck

Mutt McL wrote: »
    what is going on at game . is this just a team game . its just me and my new airsoft g36c , is this site any good , havent played yet anywhere . missed gathering 2. need to play ..:)

It's a great site with lots of friendly people! I don't think you need to be in a team for this game - all the non team players are either merged into other teams or formed into a team of their own usually. It's gonna be good weekend!

As for whats going on during the game I'm not totally sure what the missions are going to be, Amaughan or Major Sims should be able to shed more light on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Tomazas wrote: »
    Lads, everyone who is interested in milsim lets make it happen. Lonford based SAC is organizing an event SCUDYFAD on 26th/27th. It is a continious event through the night. I can guarantee it is going to be the best game ever but to make it happen we need to go there. Common show your interest and bring your ass. min 5 lads are goin from my team. see you there Tomas Brotherhood (aka C.A.P.) team captain

Tomazas, is that the 26-27th July?

I am - by default - up for anything MilSim related.

Lemming wrote: »
    is that the 26-27th July?

It's Saturday 26th July until Sunday 27th July. Lots of lovely MilSim action - beats 'paintballsoft' any day! :D

Edit: Lemming you can find the low down on it here in the SAC thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭DevilsBreath

Would love to go but have plans for the weekend. Will be at the next Milsim game.

• Advertisement

Mutt McL wrote: »

hay man this event is going to be mainly a milsim event with the usual mayhem game at the end of the event that i realy love yes this site is great a hell of a lot of work gone into it so i hope all the work the lads and all the regulars and i put into it is good enough to show you all a great time cant wait to meet you.
    Lemming wrote: »
    Tomazas, is that the 26-27th July?

yes this event is on the 26th and the 27th of july.
    that good lemming i look forward to playing with you again we meet at the back of a van at the first gathering wen you were showing me wat was your new scar i hope you bring that down to thevent so i can see it in action haha i have a very soft spot for the black scar you have haha.hope you can make it.
    Would love to go but have plans for the weekend. Will be at the next Milsim game.

aw thats a shame im always interested in meeting new airsofters haha we play every weekend so pop up a post wen ever you want to pop down and i can show you the way in.
    that goes for everyone i just got my new car so its no hassle i love driving it haha.

we will have a catering company on site for this event hopefully and also a second black hawk to add to realistic feel of it and for lifts to the safe zone as its a bit of a walk with all your gear haha.

i will be on site setting up some things this week so help would be very welcome haha cough cough stone chuck gatis major lukas cough cough hahaha:D:eek::cool::rolleyes:

if anyone has any q's or requests please ask now so i can oblige with time to do and answer it all before the event.any of the regulars i am sure would also be happy to answer any questions too;):cool::rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

would love to attend this but have a small issuse of a team challenge to take care of at another site

ah cool sure next time man look forward to it bud think i met you at the 1st gathering too haha met alot of people there:)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Where exactly would this be taking place?

Very interested in MilSim.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

ah cool sure next time man look forward to it bud think i met you at the 1st gathering too haha met alot of people there:)

yeah we met during the cqb games looking for a p90 mag ,:D

cant wait to get out to sac at somestage

Where exactly would this be taking place?

Very interested in MilSim.

SAC is a few miles outside Longford town just off the bypass (i.e. the N4 :D ).

Like Amaughan said just give us a PM and say it on the thread and we can meet you and show you the way. For those without transport you can get to longford by train or bus and I can stick a few in the back of the car and get you to the site and back.

As some of ye already know MilSim is great craic and makes a nice change to the usual paintball styles games most people have played. And sure if the worst comes to the worst Major Sims can arrange the 'Shoot the Human Shield:eek:' game for some maddness! But Amaughan isn't allowed to play it anymore. :D

i will be on site setting up some things this week so help would be very welcome haha cough cough stone chuck gatis major lukas cough cough hahaha:D:eek::cool::rolleyes:

PM me when you need me up there for some scratching about. I'm very good about taking a commanding view and giving orders :D:pac:

Ok, well I'm very interested.
    What do I need to know?

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭-=AIR=-

Ok, well I'm very interested.
    What do I need to know?

Only password to get an access to site - JOKE :) register u self and u will be informed in detail :)
    ALKONAS

And how/where do I register?

• Advertisement

And how/where do I register?

This is from the SAC thread here on Boards:

As Major Sims says...
    major sims wrote: »
    scuddyfad.jpg

Operation Scuddyfad : @ S.A.C. July 26th & 27th

This operation is following the story line that has been running since "Operation May Day ...---... ". The state of Cullistan under the leadership of war lord General Benzine is responding to a Special Forces mission by the Sigma group who managed to extract vital intel key to bringing balance back to the region. General Benzine and his forces have threatened to retaliate by launching a SCUD attack on Alliance Forces that are monitoring the situation inside the state from the borders of the Kingdom of Farragh . The Sigma Group during their re-con mission " Distant Fury " managed to uncover a plot for the sale of a suitcase nuke to General Benzine which he has plans to modify and attach to one of his SCUD missiles. The son of the exiled Vice President Havier Boubacless and lead scientist in Cullistan's state research facility is being held hostage by Benzine to make the modifications to the SCUD .

Your Mission

1 Stop the meeting of the agent who is trying to sell the "Suitcase bomb " to Benzine and recover the weapon
    2 Rescue the son of the vice president to prevent the General Carrying out his plan
    3 Hunt and eliminate any or all SCUD missiles targeting the Kingdom of Farragh ( this mission contains two parts , more intel to follow )

The nature of game play will shift in accordance with objectives achieved or not .

This game will be played over 18.5 acres using maps, grid ref's and local guides and will run from Sat 26th evening through night and will terminate on Sun 27th

this event is for teams first and fore most but also requires a number of prop players for these games as well as free radical players
    the team role in this event is obvious for the most part , teams will either be deployed on the side of General Benzine or Alliance Forces
    Rogue forces and Free Radical players are required to aid with ability for solution paths to be altered within the game according to objectives that have been achieved or not

For Teams who wish to take part please send a pm to Major Sims and register at sac-longford@hotmail.com
    with the following info
    1 team name
    2 number in team
    3 preference, Alliance Forces or General Benzine Forces

Rogue Forces and Free Radicals ( for individual players who are not part of a team )
    1 name,call sign if any , boards handle
    2 preference / Spy / Double agent / Contractor
    3 loyal to please state: Alliance or General Benzine

Game Fee: €50 for Saturday & Saturday night and Sunday Including Camping

places are limited in certain roles so we can remain on script for the game numbers required to run this type of "Mil Sim game"

if you think you and your team are "hardball" players and up to a challenge

register now sac-longford@hotmail.com

Regards

Major Simms

SKIRMISH AIRSOFT COMMAND LONGFORD

To the Mods - sorry about posting this here just doing it to make life easier for the readers.:o

Awesome!

wondering how many real milsimmers have we got here in republic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭major sims

i think we are going to find out , i hope

• Registered Users Posts: 23,128 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

im way more interested in the "roleplaying" serious aspect than the just deathmatchy part of airsoft.

its a pisser i cant drive to get down, and also...night games dont appeal that much to me

ill investagate further :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭major sims

we can arrange transport ie a lift if you send a pm with details of location etc.
    5 x trains daily and the bus service , we can collect from station , if required

regards

Major Sims

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Skatedude

I could be very intrested in going, but cant say for sure as i still need to get a few things sorted since berget

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭-=AIR=-

Major Sims , may u tell to us more about a game ;) will be possible to use hi cap mags or only low and mid , how many breaks we will have , do we need to have special color flag to show that we hit , do u will provide tents or some place where we may sleep , what about tee - it will be avialaible on site , still wather , maybe u can write course of events? TNX !

i can answer a few of them.
    food will be on site if there is enough interest for it.
    if people can say so on the email address while booking yourself in for the weekend also here if possible that would be good.

if you have low/mid caps thats great if ya dont its no big deal wont turn you away haha.

bring you own tents sac only provides area for camping.

red cloth if you get hit in the day or glow stick if you get hit in the night.
    sac will provide glow sticks for €1 a stick,

will be working on water supply during the time we have before the event.

games are top secret for now.

breaks would depend on wen needed by the players or if requested can be set to a scedual.

if everyone could stat weather they are coming or not even maybe in the next few posts please so we can gauge the numbers for preparation that would be great thank you

regards

amaughan

• Advertisement

brotherhood team:

5 confirmed to come

Advertisement