Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Booties for the Lady

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

What the hell Rb, agreeing with me about an item of clothing. Well will wonders never cease! :eek:

They're quite cool/fashionable as well as being sexy so why not I say! They're also less extreme than some of the stuff you've posted here, sometimes I think you're only one step away from posting up full on gimp suits :p
    Eh will this not get you in trouble with Pythia though? :p

Lol, she was sitting across the room when I posted that and all I got was "you're such a dirty bastard" so I take it alls good :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

branners69 wrote: »
    FX Meister if you think they are trampy you should see my wife's shoe collection!! She has no problem if people think they are trampy, its all down to choice and taste!

Most tramps don't care what other people think of them, that's part of the reason they are tramps.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭branners69

FX Meister wrote: »
    Most tramps don't care what other people think of them, that's part of the reason they are tramps.

Why would she or any other woman care what you think? If you think she is a tramp because of what she is wearing on her feet, I think it says more about you than about her!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Why don't you get designer stiletto boots instead of these tacky ones?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,966 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

simu wrote: »
    Why don't you get designer stiletto boots instead of these tacky ones?

She has plenty of 'nice' boots, so why not get these.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Niamho!

Hahaha. ihad a cool pair of white Calf high boots a few years ago. would never wear them now. i do think they're quite cool lookin...:o but i woudn't wear them. sorry...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭The Queen

I really like them! But I'm not a tramp! :)

I don't think they look knackery or trampy... But it would depend entirely on what they are worn with.

Advertisement