Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recomend a good sports physio/doctor-Cork

Options
  • 09-07-2008 4:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭

Hi guys,

I have patella tracking issues,pretty bad from what I can feel and Hear from them.I have had this for 5 months,i have been to two physios and i am the exact same level of discomfort as 5 months ago.I know this is treatable but I dont feel im getting anywhere at the moment.I used run a lot and im only 23 years old.

Can anybody recommend a good sports physio in the Cork area-Anybody who has first hand experience with patella tracking and a physio who succesfully treated it would be greatly appreciated to post back please.Also does anybody know of a sports doctor in Cork if there even are any as I think im at my wits end with physio's-but maybe i just have'nt found the right one yet.:confused:

Any thoughts would be really helpful.

Thanks

D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 quacky

Hi,
    I don't have any info on sports doctors in Cork, sorry Danny. But I have the same problem and am looking for a good physio/sports doctor in Dublin. Can anyone recommend any?
    Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 722 ✭✭✭busted flush

sportsmed ,mallow ,co cork. Ask for danny mac!

Advertisement