Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pole Dancing - For Fitness!!!

Options
  • 08-07-2008 11:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭

Hi Guys... does anyone know where I can get pole dancing lessons in Dublin City Centre. I'm really interested in doing it but most places are all out of the way a bit I'd prefer town to be honest. Please let me know. Hope its o.k. to post this here!!!

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,226 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Was thinking of a different type of pole dancing when I first saw the title.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

My gf expressed an interest in doing this too, so if anyone knows anywhere that's good, with a nice relaxed atmosphere for this, then please let us know!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

the international dance academy on the quays does classes

linky

only thing i remember with the IDA was the rogue was quite low so i duno how well thatd work..

• Registered Users Posts: 9,021 ✭✭✭LadyE

www.polestars.ie do it too :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Sugar Drunk

i did a class with polestars it was out in Lucan and I loved it brilliant fun and great excercise

• Registered Users Posts: 7,265 ✭✭✭RangeR

pampers1 wrote: »
    Hi Guys... does anyone know where I can get pole dancing lessons in Dublin City Centre. I'm really interested in doing it but most places are all out of the way a bit I'd prefer town to be honest. Please let me know. Hope its o.k. to post this here!!!

Hi Pampers,

We run classes in Harcourt Street, Palmerstown, Citywest and Blackrock. I don't have exact info on course availability as I don't work directly in the office. If you email us, we should be able to get that info to you quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Nicknax

hi,

I am just finishing an 8 week pole fitness course in Drogheda. I know you are looking for a Dublin based class but I just wanted to say Pole Fitness is really good fun and is good exercise because you work musles you didnt even know you had.

The first few times I went I could hardly walk up the stairs the next day. I have now got a routine to 'Please don't stop the music'.

I hope you get a class close to you because I would recommend it.

Enjoy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

JS on shelbourne road do pole dancing classes, doesn't look v sexy though they all look completely knackered!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭She Devil

Oh i'd be so interested in doing this .. i need a hobby in dublin. Is it expensive and do you need to buy your own pole? I heard of someone buying her own pole! Would it be stupid to go on your own??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

There's also classes in the dance studios in Airside Retail Park in Swords.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,282 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

fitness freak banned for shilling

• Registered Users Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭spinandscribble

this would be fun but i think i'd look like a fool if i tried this. i know someone who does, she has a pole in her room and of course the shoes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭MrDaithi

Westwood gym in Sandyford.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭dontcallmecrazy

there is one called lil pinks school of pole dancing, its all about the excercise, you dont need your own pole or anything if you google it, there is a bebo page, as i think the webiste is still under construction www.lilpinks.com

it all looks like good clean fun for all shapes and sizes.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

Zombie thread locked

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement