Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

9-11 WTC 7 Tower collapse..

Options
  • 05-07-2008 10:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭

Hi
    Program on this Sunday night on BBC2 ... right now im watching the
    presentation on www.ae911truth.org ...

amazing !!!!

I never believed there was a conspiracy before ... but now ...

100% convinced...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

What exactly were the points from the presentation that made you change your mind?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

So the Architects & Engineers are shifting the blame. Nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

jackdaw wrote: »
    Hi
    Program on this Sunday night on BBC2 ... right now im watching the
    presentation on www.ae911truth.org ...

amazing !!!!

I never believed there was a conspiracy before ... but now ...

100% convinced...

So what exactly changed your mind?

And have you not read any of the threads in this forum? WTC7 has been talked about at length... to sum it up... building hit by debris, left to burn outta control for hours, lots of flammable materials, building falls.

Since when are architects experts in controlled demolitions? and while I'm here where has termite ever been used in a controlled demolition?

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,792 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

Watched the BBC documentary. Conclusion: no conspiracy. Surprise, surprise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

The bottom line about 9/11 is Americans (and the world at large ) is still finding it hard to except that it actually happend on their own doorstep .The fact that two main agencies FBI/CIA supposedly witheld information from each other that may have helped twart the attack on twin towers says more about american Incompetence,suspision and paronia than anything else .Nearly as many people killed in one single mass killing in one day than the whole of all atrocities commited in Northen Ireland during the pre ceasefire troubles , (less a thousend and a half or so) .Reminds me a bit of the JKF assassination in that so much misinformation was put out about conspiracy theories that any original theorys became so muddled up since then ,and stuff gets added on and on all the time .Be intresting to see over the year how many other theories come along about the ' towers collapsing' .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭SuperSean11

Sherifu wrote: »

How was the blame ever on them?

How was the blame ever on them?

Well it doesn't look good that a steel framed building completely collapses from a fire, albeit a big outta control fire.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭x in the city

A 300 tonne airliner travelling at around 500mph and carrying 216,000 litres of fuel smacking into the building might have something to do with it collapsing, no...?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,929 ✭✭✭✭GBX

A 300 tonne airliner travelling at around 500mph and carrying 216,000 litres of fuel smacking into the building might have something to do with it collapsing, no...?
    The airliner didnt crash into WTC 7 ..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭ShoulderChip

meglome wrote: »
    ? and while I'm here where has termite ever been used in a controlled demolition?

If it was conspired wouldn't it make sense to use new technology?

• Advertisement

GBX wrote: »
    The airliner didnt crash into WTC 7 ..
    Nope, but two 1300' skyscrapers did.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 grainne_ed

Sherifu wrote: »

Nothing to do with the architects or engineers.

The two towers were actually designed to withstand a collision by aircraft.

Anyone looking at the videos or pictures of the collapse can see explosions before the controlled demolition.

I've asked people for years how many buildings fell during the attacks at the WTC. They always say 2.

Why has this third building collapse been kept so secret??

oscarBravo wrote: »
    Nope, but two 1300' skyscrapers did.

Not true.

grainne_ed wrote: »
    I've asked people for years how many buildings fell during the attacks at the WTC. They always say 2.

Why has this third building collapse been kept so secret??
    I've asked people for years who the 11th president of the US was. They never know the answer.

Why has this president been kept so secret??
    Not true.
    Please elaborate.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

its possible that WTC7 was the conspirators primary target

oscarBravo wrote: »
    I've asked people for years who the 11th president of the US was. They never know the answer.

Why has this president been kept so secret??

Please elaborate.

Your initial quip is irrelevant.

Why was WTC7 not even mentioned in the official government report?

Secondly, the twin towers did not damage WTC7.

Indeed buildings nearer to the twin towers remained standing & only recieved superficial damage.

I doubt it.

Your initial quip is irrelevant.
    It's called an analogy. Look it up.
    Why was WTC7 not even mentioned in the official government report?
    What official government report?
    Evidence, please.
    Indeed buildings nearer to the twin towers remained standing & only recieved superficial damage.
    Evidence, please.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭woodyg

i watched the show and it was a well laid out Documentry. The conspiracy theory is well and truly dead in the water as they showed how the damage caused by the collapse of the twin towers had ripped a hole in the side of tower 7 which started and fanned the fires which caused the iron work joints to fail. these theories are laughable some times.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

They did, whether fatally or not remains to be answered. Although in the absence of another catalyst for complete destruction you might assume it would be fatal.

Also, did anyone notice the bit where NIST more or less gave out the Final Working Hypothesis, (quite obvious mind) it was blatant that this is what they are going on. Again the computer models (although absent any Physical evidence). Some people aint gonna be happy.

Jump back on the carousel boyos, its about to go around and around and around again!
    The conspiracy theory is well and truly dead in the water
    Far from it. Six years later the BBC decided to do not one, but two documentaries on it (9/11) in the "Conspiracy Files" series.

It is the most popular Conspiracy theory ATM, there are many forums dedicated to it on the web, this subforum is mostly dedicated to it. Its like, so hot right now. :pac: There are thousands of people dedicated to the sole subject and many people dedicated to debunking them, its nearly a sport!

• Advertisement

woodyg wrote: »
    i watched the show and it was a well laid out Documentry. The conspiracy theory is well and truly dead in the water as they showed how the damage caused by the collapse of the twin towers had ripped a hole in the side of tower 7 which started and fanned the fires which caused the iron work joints to fail. these theories are laughable some times.

I agree they should be dead in water but :)

When you can see the pictures of the damage to the side of the building next to the twin towers, when you can see that whole side engulfed in smoke from the fires and still people are spreading the crap that the building wasn't damaged.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

meglome wrote: »
    I agree they should be dead in water but :)

When you can see the pictures of the damage to the side of the building next to the twin towers, when you can see that whole side engulfed in smoke from the fires and still people are spreading the crap that the building wasn't damaged.

Pics Please

Pics Please

You're just being disingenuous now. The other 911 thread that you contributed heavily to has several pictures in it which show that. I'll get them if you really want but you've already seen them.

Did we find any conspiracy yet? I've seen lots of fantasy and not much fact regarding the so called conspiracy.

Video recorded minutes before the collapse of WTC7 has shown a police officer telling people to move back as the building was about to be 'pulled' (the term used by demolition experts).

map.jpg

I wounder why WTC4 located adjacent to the south tower managed to remain standing, whereas WTC7 located a considerable distance away collapsed?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭MoominPapa

I wounder why WTC4 located adjacent to the south tower managed to remain standing, whereas WTC7 located a considerable distance away collapsed?

Incredibly wrong: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/4_World_Trade_Center

How so?
    NOAA aerial image of 4 World Trade Center, following the September 11 attacks. Most of the building was crushed by the collapse of 2 WTC. Only a small portion remained standing. North is approximately upper right on the image.

Thats how.

MoominPapa wrote: »
    Thats how.

I believe the text says:

It was damaged beyond repair as a result of the September 11, 2001 attacks and was later demolished

• Advertisement

I believe the text says:

It was damaged beyond repair as a result of the September 11, 2001 attacks and was later demolished

The quoted text is the photo caption.
    Heres further evidence from a source you may prefer:911research

Advertisement