Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Mod - KevIRL

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Ste05 wrote: »
    I dunno, Military, Trivia and Consumer Issues is quite the eclectic mix... :p

Sounds like a normal Saturday night for me....:)

For any non mods here,the reason this went to a current mod is the mods don't want a newly made mod to have access to the mod forum and thus be able to do a search of that forum and see what other mods have said about you in the past.No there is something for the conspiracy theorists to think about.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭dannydiamond

Dub13 wrote: »

For any non mods here,the reason this went to a current mod is the mods don't want a newly made mod to have access to the mod forum and thus be able to do a search of that forum and see what other mods have said about you in the past.No there is something for the conspiracy theorists to think about.:)

No new mods ever again then?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭connie147

Congratulations Kevin, now get to work!!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

No new mods ever again then?

Maybe it will be up for discussion at the next Mod Convention.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,542 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Dub13 wrote: »
    Goodluck.

Indeed a very strange mix.

We do like our mixing over on the Dance/Electronic/DJing forum alright...

• Advertisement

5starpool wrote: »
    We only appointed Kev to keep that south eastern mob of posters in line. He can have all the Cork ones too.

Oh, welcome btw. Hope you like the feel of that buck we will be passing along for all our past indiscretions. :)

That south eastern mob are easy enough to keep in line, just dangle a blaa/strawberry on a string in front of their nose and they will happily chase it around in circles for hours.

As for the Cork ones, sure no one can understand them anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭Laxie

WD Kev :) Now behave yerself!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,645 Mod ✭✭✭✭TrueDub

Rb wrote: »
    What an odd collection of forums that man moderates.

True - I'm concerned that having to mod in the poker forum will distract him from the full-time job that is moderating the Cricket forum! :D

GL Kev.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭strewelpeter

Good luck with it Kevin. Thanks for taking on the job.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭Ollieboy

What a pack of licks.... I see BCB was the biggest lick of all...you must be raking plenty on PPP.

Best of luck Kev, its a thankless job but I'm sure you'll love it!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36,261 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

This post has been deleted.

Thanks again lads, tbh the harsh job of moderating this forum is softened somewhat by the perk of free entry into all the tournaments advertised in the tournaments forum. :D

Advertisement