Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Ultimate All Nighter Challenge

Options
1323334353638»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Futurecrook

23rd's the night of the halloween beers.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

23rd's the night of the halloween beers.

That solves that equation. It is a no then.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Dec. 25 8p.m.-Dec.26 8a.m.
    This seems like an interesting challange and I do like the idea of beers. On the subject of 'lack of sleep', I decided on a marathon of non sleep. Was fun to say the least and hallucinagenic in quality. 24 hours is a challange but 72 hours is epic. I done it on a trip to the US with fun times to be had that almost ended up in an arrest at 4am in Los Angeles Int'l while having a loaded baggage trolley race with my friend who fell asleep at the side of the road then woke up and puked half an hour early.

Advertisement