Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

(mobile)broadband in Roscommon

Options
  • 20-06-2008 8:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hi there!

My girlfriend is about to do a traineeship in Roscommon for three months. She'll be living in a house that doesn't have any internet respectively broadband access.
    Is 3ireland.ie a good choice to aquire an internet hook up? Do you guys have any other recommendations for the situation? It should have broadband speed and it should be limited to three months...

Thanks a lot!!!

Marcel

I've moved the thread over here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=56320406#post56320406

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 49 MTG Ros

We use 3 just outside Roscommon Town and get varied reception at different intervals of the day, night time after 12 is usually the best. The only prob is you have to set it up for a year at a time.

There is Brisknet Broadband in Roscommon Town itself try them they might do a deal with you. +353906634319. Reception from them is pretty good. The only reason I didn't go with them is their service is dearer the further you go away from Roscommon Town itself.

Advertisement