Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meet up?

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Yea I can make Wednesday.

Scratch that won't be able to make it after all.

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭???

Right so John's out. If someone else has posted here by 5 I'll show, if not I have better things to do with my time (like roll around in the mud with big sweaty men).

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

I've merged the Meet Up threads as part of a clean up. Please carry this on as opposed to new threads.

Sticky it?

• Advertisement

right, John and I are meeting tomorrow (wed) in the oval at six to practice smash and sta to death! anyone is welcome to come along, if a few people go it could be fun!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Lads there is a table quiz tonight if anyone is in dublin at a loose end?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

??? wrote: »
    right, John and I are meeting tomorrow (wed) in the oval at six to practice smash and stab to death! anyone is welcome to come along, if a few people go it could be fun!
    maybe a bad choice of words...

Til I don't injure myself. Better for you? Pah, didn't even know you boggers were literate!!!

Advertisement