Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Sweet 16 comes to Kilkenny

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭Laura Appleby

The sweet 16 thing is complete bollocks.

First off I was invited, so this isn't a bitter rant. The whole thing is scripted, I live in Kilkenny, I know people who have been literally told what to say and do to make the episode more interesting. What you see on MTV is complete bollocks, designed to bag 13-16 year old girls into thinking they deserve some ornate celebration because it's they're sixteenth birthday. Once again, that's complete bollocks. I cpuld go on and make a few other points, followed by saying complete bollocks but I won't. I hope she has a good day though.

Even though it's complete bollocks.

You should totally go. If I were invited there is no way you could keep me from it! Hair straighteners at dawn let us rock (thats me and the girls going out motto) go though and tell us all what it was like. I hear its going to be like MAJOR! I'm excited for you. GO GO GO!!!!! Or give me your invite at least PLEASE

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Okay don't know why you're all hating but I think you should totally like get over the fact that someone has more money than you and wants to spend it.
    I dont get whats so wrong with that except for the fact that you're bitter that you're poor. So instead of gatecrashing the party why don't ye all just stay in your little cubby hole drinking your cider or whatver you guys drink....that potato drink. yeah potato wine! drink that! I was at Lorcans bash and it was excellent you guys don't even know what you're talking about.

Were you one of the huskies? srsly im nt doing it if ders no hskies!!111

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭greyed

Hair straighteners at dawn let us rock (thats me and the girls going out motto)

-_-

If this wasnt a piss-take, I'd end it all right now.

greyed wrote: »
    -_-

If this wasnt a piss-take, I'd end it all right now.

I don't get it. Cos I have a different Lifestyle and point of view than you guys you assume I'm taking the piss? This is my life DEAL!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

You should totally go. If I were invited there is no way you could keep me from it! Hair straighteners at dawn let us rock (thats me and the girls going out motto) go though and tell us all what it was like. I hear its going to be like MAJOR! I'm excited for you. GO GO GO!!!!! Or give me your invite at least PLEASE

wow........that seems desperate,

First off, I think it's fairly obvious that no-one here is poor, since we all have computers, internet and so on, So think before you speak....though im betting it'll hurt.
    (and before you bitch about someone calling you a bitch as "a personal attack and derogatory and plain mean"
    calling people poor can be viewed as the same...so just shut up.

Wow your advising us on what to drink...which mean one of two things....

Your either A: a lil girl that robs drinks off her mammy and daddy and should just shut up

or b: A girl of 18 or more that is desperate to go to a 16th birthday...and in that case that's just like totoally omg SAD.

So in summary...as voiced by everyone....keep your like total need to be an american kid else where, some of us have some level of intelligence and your brutal use of the englisgh vocabulary is making us dumber.

(I'd bet my left nut that that you utter OMG that's sooo hawt)

If anyone i knew spoke like that I'd disown them

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

So your life is a mish mash of american generalisations...its like you know...a world where celebrity culture is idolised and aspirations are based on the material world and in essence a focus of attention.

You are so totally pathetic and deluded. I have a degree I'm not stupid and for your information this is how dublin people talk you'd know that if you ever left your stupid bogger-hole. Its just such a shame that the Party is going to be in the stink capital of Ireland with all these fugly inbred people at it.

wow........that seems desperate,

First off, I think it's fairly obvious that no-one here is poor, since we all have computers, internet and so on
    (

You're probably writing from an internet cafe with the rest of the poverty-posse

You are so totally pathetic and deluded. I have a degree I'm not stupid and for your information this is how dublin people talk you'd know that if you ever left your stupid bogger-hole. Its just such a shame that the Party is going to be in the stink capital of Ireland with all these fugly inbred people at it.
    Ha ha ha no,It's really not, I know alot of dublin people, I even know D4's that don't seem as airheaded as you.It's nice to see your putting that degree to good work as a full time shopper was it??? Unfortunantely the deluded one is you, but like OMG I toally forgot...we're like all supposed to talk like they do on TV

You're probably writing from an internet cafe with the rest of the poverty-posse
    ha ha ha ha poverty posse.....wow you really do use that degree don't you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,008 ✭✭✭colly10

Hair straighteners at dawn let us rock (thats me and the girls going out motto) ....... I hear its going to be like MAJOR!

I cannot describe how annoying I find people like this, she says she has a degree, so she must be at least 22 but still goes on like a 16 year old, pathetic. Im still not convinced she's not just taking the piss

yeah that just hit me I was just about to post saying that.....Im 19....I don't think I even know any 16year olds outside of my family.... let alone want to go to their party

The Party is not just for sixteen year olds its more for adults if anything. At Lorcan's one there was loads of adults and I'm sure this one will be the same. And for all my critics out there why don't you go back to shovelling spuds or whatever it is you do

Your seriously trying to tell me that a sweet 16th birthday is for adults....I think I seen it on some tv programmes how you passed your classes....better to shovel spuds than to talk ****e like you

Ha ha ha no,It's really not, I know alot of dublin people, I even know D4's that don't seem as airheaded as you.It's nice to see your putting that degree to good work as a full time shopper was it??? Unfortunantely the deluded one is you, but like OMG I toally forgot...we're like all supposed to talk like they do on TV

I can tell you're EMO!

I think I seen it on some tv programmes how you passed your classes....

What exactly are you implying? I seriously cannot believe how hate filled you guys are its okay for people to have different opinions and lifestyles than you thats like DEMOCRACY! and you do actually seem jealous.

I can tell you're EMO!
    Ha ha your wrong but thats no real surprise, Well I think it's fairly obvious what I'm implying,oh yes I'm so terribly jealous that I don't get to go to a little girls birthday(sarcasm just incase you actually think I'm serious)

Oh come ON! you are so totally emo your user name RAZE THEM ALL is like the EMOEST thing i've ever heard.

Oh come ON! you are so totally emo your user name RAZE THEM ALL is like the EMOEST thing i've ever heard.
    Raze_them_all??? Is a fight name.... It must hurt when you think.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭sebastianlieken

ffs, thjis is the funniest thing ive heard in a while!

I know ur wan from kck. (kilkenny college kilkenny for u dumb wads) she (or one of her sisters) was in the year below me. Hung out with her friends a good bit, and I can tell ya shes not what you would consider hawt!.

so funny, unreal. Daddy owns the Italien connection...and I want to say the hibernian and "the bank" aswell....

gonna be sum knacker fest is all I can say!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

We're you there? I thought it was great anyway. Better than usual Saturday night buzz.

Oh yeah Cascada....great way to spend your Saturday night:rolleyes:

Okay whatever it just sounded kinda emo is all. Like a band or something. Anyway you are obviously an adult so why do you want to rain on this girls parade? I just think its not so nice to be resentful of others good fortune. Its only a birthday shes not hurting anyone and its a fundraiser for Cancer research which no one has mentioned so far. I'd like to know what you've ever done for kids with cancer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭Tarzan_man

Auditions for male escourts still open? I'd love ta see what this **** will be like. Should be a right laugh.

Tarzan_man wrote: »
    Auditions for male escourts still open? I'd love ta see what this **** will be like. Should be a right laugh.

THANK YOU! Finally some positivity I was getting negative vibe overload for a while!!:o:o It will be great fun I'm sure. Really wish I was going. I might still swing it yet......

We think it's completely pointless....she gets a car but has to give it back now thats funny...here honey have a car....you can drive it when ur 17. I'm not resentful at all, good luck to her and all that, but when a grown women of 22 talks like you do and wants to go well then thats just sad.I understand how little girls would get excited but once you go passed 18 it's just sad.

What have I done for cancer??? well this august I'm fighting up in the north in a show where verything earned is going towards Mcmillen cancer Research.

Tarzan_man wrote: »
    I really hope this is a piss take too

We think it's completely pointless....she gets a car but has to give it back now thats funny...here honey have a car....you can drive it when ur 17. I'm not resentful at all, good luck to her and all that, but when a grown women of 22 talks like you do and wants to go well then thats just sad.I understand how little girls would get excited but once you go passed 18 it's just sad.

What have I done for cancer??? well this august I'm fighting up in the north in a show where verything earned is going towards Mcmillen cancer Research.

How do you know she's getting a car? She could be getting a horse or something like that....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭Tarzan_man

I really hope this is a piss take too

Nope. I'm Serious. The parties they throw seem to be prettay epic and even if they are all scripted it'll be great to sit back and watch it all happen. Grab a few laughs from bad acting and all the girls going physco coz someone broke a nail etc. If I can get a few of my friends to get d escourt position it'll be great. I'll give yer one a ring later on. See what the story is with it. I'll probably have nothing better to be doing on the night anyways. Rather do something than sit at home.

Plus, excuse to break out the suit. Love wearing my suit.

EDIT: I'm 17 by the by. Probably know a few people at it if it's 500 as it was said.

I'm not resentful at all, good luck to her and all that, but when a grown women of 22 talks like you do and wants to go well then thats just sad.I understand how little girls would get excited but once you go passed 18 it's just sad.

I dont think its sad at all there are plenty of people my age and older who love to party and this is going to be a great one so OF COURSE people are going to want to go. What's sad about wanting to have a great time and dance and have fun? I think its sad that you have to get your kicks from fighting (pun intended)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

some mighty fine trolling going on in here. congrats.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement