Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Audition: Post here for an "Official Nocturnal" title!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,050 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Any updates on titles?! :pac:

It took me all night Hugo but how do you like this

Hugomon the south park loving, Chocolate lover,thats how i roll,hat tipping,gentleman of the noc forum

How do you like that Hugo ?:-D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

It took me all night Hugo but how do you like this

Hugomon the south park loving, Chocolate lover,thats how i roll,hat tipping,gentleman of the noc forum

How do you like that Hugo ?:-D

That is good albeit a bit long :p:D The heart is in the right place though! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,141 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

I vote for the final part!..hat tipping gentleman of the noc forum has a good ring to it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

sammyjo90 wrote: »
    I vote for the final part!..hat tipping gentleman of the noc forum has a good ring to it

Now that you mention it, it does actually! :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,050 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

OK how's this

I cut out the south park bit and chocolate bit so

Hugomon the smooth talking,lady charming,hat tipping gentleman of the lair

How's that for ya Hugo Mon?:-D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

Official Noc Snogger:P

^^someone please give kissmequick a proper Noc title:D
    EZ24GET wrote: »
    i need a title - please?

I can't believe I've forgotten already what forum I'm supposed to be promoting:D
    May I have a Noc title too please?

The voice of Nocturnal Reason
    TommieBoy wrote: »
    :o I would ask for one, but you people know me too well :eek: and I am afraid of what you would come up with.

:D

Chief ball breaker of the Nocturnal Forum:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,273 ✭✭✭✭TommieBoy

OK how's this

I cut out the south park bit and chocolate bit so

Hugomon the smooth talking, lady charmer,hat tipping gentleman of the lair

How's that for ya Hugo Mon?:-D
    me likey :D tis so him

^^someone please give kissmequick a proper Noc title:D

I can't believe I've forgotten already what forum I'm supposed to be promoting:D

Chief ball breaker of the Nocturnal Forum:D
    noc snogger :D is awesome!

lol at ez's! cuuute!

:eek: at TB's ...I feel so... so... :cool: fierce ... we shall see if it suits, whence I play Steeeve :D

lol, back off everyone, here cometh the ball breaker (atleast in AH it would garner some respect) ;)
    img_GUecCh.jpg

me likey :pac::pac::pac:
    :D

me off to explore my ball breaking side ;)

You and ez are next tb

*evil grin*

• Advertisement

You and ez are next tb

*evil grin*
    Scared.gif

Lmao :-D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

The Official Pool Pirate of the Lair.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭stereomatic

Is there a title for me too?
    :D or should it be :eek:

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    The Official Pool Pirate of the Lair.
    3e647d197436153f50f6e167c03a1879.jpg
    :D :pac: :pac: :pac: :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

Taperecorderomaticwalkman

Is there a title for me too?
    :D or should it be :eek:

I had to click on your profile to find something:P

Chief Beetroot roaster extraordinaire of the Nocturnal Forum:)

I never cooked the beetroots in the end, I gave them to my sister
    Perhaps next time I'll remember the advice I was given
    :)

I never cooked the beetroots in the end, I gave them to my sister
    Perhaps next time I'll remember the advice I was given
    :)

Ah Japers, don't be dizzing the Noc brand I'm building for ya- work with me, will ya? :P

Ah Japers, don't be dizzing the Noc brand I'm building for ya- work with me, will ya? :P

I've just remembered, I stole them back from my sister roasted them and ate them in front of her :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

Eeeeeeeevening one and all nocturnal nutters! :pac: I'm so sick of Form-filling. I just want to throw every bit of paper that reaches my hand into the fire anymore. :mad: It seems like there is an Exercise Class taking place in my Living-Room! Can hear the vibration off me walls lol. Dunno where the music / activity / whatever it is is actually coming from though! Must go outside for a nosey investigation. If I don't return, um, send a Search-Party. :eek:

How is everyone?

Eeeeeeeevening one and all nocturnal nutters! :pac: I'm so sick of Form-filling. I just want to throw every bit of paper that reaches my hand into the fire anymore. :mad: It seems like there is an Exercise Class taking place in my Living-Room! Can hear the vibration off me walls lol. Dunno where the music / activity / whatever it is is actually coming from though! Must go outside for a nosey investigation. If I don't return, um, send a Search-Party. :eek:

How is everyone?

Official Ranting, Pyromaniac, Directionless,Snogger ..of the Nocturnal Forum:P

How is everyone?
    Okay who's in charge of the search party? Someone send a party of searchers, our noc snogger is lost under a pile of paper.... or has joined a mad band of pilates people... either way, she needs founded. I volunteer Steve and Stereo. :p

Has anyone seen KMQ since she went on the hunt for the mystery noise source?

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Has anyone seen KMQ since she went on the hunt for the mystery noise source?
    TommieBoy wrote: »
    Okay who's in charge of the search party? Someone send a party of searchers, our noc snogger is lost under a pile of paper.... or has joined a mad band of pilates people... either way, she needs founded. I volunteer Steve and Stereo. tongue.png
    Okay I'm slowly moving in, there seems to be some fitness class in someones sitting room, noticed some books falling of the shelves beside a wall. There seems to be some music behind this door.....:eek:

Okay I'm slowly moving in, there seems to be some fitness class in someones sitting room, noticed some books falling of the shelves beside a wall. There seems to be some music behind this door.....:eek:

Male or female fitness class?

Am on my way, but could speed up depending..

Don't go in Ted run for your life:eek:

Don't go in Ted run for your life:eek:

You giving up on the search then.

Shame on you !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

hi folks!

now that I have a new name, any suggestions for a different title? :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,801 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

hi folks!

now that I have a new name, any suggestions for a different title? :)

Official Chronicler of the Ages of The Nocturnal Forum

Advertisement