Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

7/7 "Conspiracy Files" To be shown in Autumn (BBC)

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

Please dont Grammar Nazi me thread after it has been derailed. Both of you will end up bickering over nothing. He doesnt belive that there were as many Jewish killed like you do. Move on. I thought it was racism or denial at first but now its just bickering over numbers.

7/7 time nao plz. Wheres me mods? :)Nice to see you about again Tunaman.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

Please dont Grammar Nazi me thread after it has been derailed. Both of you will end up bickering over nothing. He doesnt belive that there were as many Jewish killed like you do. Move on. I thought it was racism or denial at first but now its just bickering over numbers.

It's not "bickering over numbers" Mahatma is saying that the "The Jews" misrepresented the numbers of people killed in the holocaust for their own benefit. The implication being that Western policy towards Israeli is biased because of the holocaust, and Israeli are manipulating sentiment about the Holocaust for their own benefit. Furthermore it downplays one of the most horrific chapters in human history.

He's come out and said as much, and constantly talked about "The Jews" as if the Jewish Diaspora speaks with one voice.

It's a nasty racist little conspiracy theory with echos of the protocols of the Elders of Zion, a conspiracy theory that if you recall, inspired a short corporal in the Austrian Army, to write "Mein Kampf".

If you can't see this as history repeating you obviously haven't read enough history.
    7/7 time nao plz. Wheres me mods? :)Nice to see you about again Tunaman.

Exposing how a major member of the truth movement, featured in the 7/7 documentary is a vile lying racist isn't relevant?
    Nice to see you about again Tunaman.

Ah ludicrous diversion.

Because all CCTV cameras in London are synched to the same Atomic Clock. :rolleyes:

Oh and British Rail timetables run with Swiss like efficiency. :rolleyes:

And paper training exercises based at a transport hub that have no actual control over trains or emergency services are suspicious. :rolleyes:

Diversions is produced by David Shayler. Now we often ridicule the abilities and profession of these "documentary" makers. But how can we dispute David Shayler. After all he, (as he himself admits) Jesus Christ.
    "It was in June that a psychic channelled the spirit of Mary Magdalene and anointed me the messiah and, finally, my whole life made sense.

I realised why I seem to get such a strange deal from the universe, when I've spent my life trying to tell the truth about everything."

He also claims he can affect the weather, prevent terrorist attacks and influence football results. Oh, and that the Rod of Aaron - the staff said to have been carried by Moses's brother - has an anagram written on it in Hebrew which translated says: 'David Shayler, Righteous King'.

"I was decoding it - after all, that's what I was trained to do - and I suddenly realised it goes David S, H, A... and that someone's trying to tell me, because this is the ineffable name of God, someone's trying to tell you you're God..."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-475616/The-MI5-Messiah-Why-David-Shayler-believes-hes-son-God.html

And even before he had this epiphany David had keen insights that elude us mere mortals.
    Then things really go off the rails. I ask Shayler if it's true he has become a "no planer" - that is, someone who believes that no planes at all were involved in the 9/11 atrocity. Machon looks uncomfortable. "Oh, **** it, I'm just going to say this," he tells her. "Yes, I believe no planes were involved in 9/11." But we all saw with our own eyes the two planes crash into the WTC. "The only explanation is that they were missiles surrounded by holograms made to look like planes," he says. "Watch the footage frame by frame and you will see a cigar-shaped missile hitting the World Trade Center." He must notice that my jaw has dropped. "I know it sounds weird, but this is what I believe."

http://www.newstatesman.com/200609110028

Now here's the kicker. Before all this Shayler was in MI5. Shayler left, according to the book "The Spying Game" because he felt the security services should actually be doing more, and was hampered by unnecessary bureaucracy.

So here you have it folks, the leading luminaries of the truth movement in the UK, a man who thinks Auswitiz was Butlins, and a Junior civil servant turned Messiah.

Diogenes wrote: »
    It's not "bickering over numbers" Mahatma is saying that the "The Jews" misrepresented the numbers of people killed in the holocaust for their own benefit. The implication being that Western policy towards Israeli is biased because of the holocaust, and Israeli are manipulating sentiment about the Holocaust for their own benefit. Furthermore it downplays one of the most horrific chapters in human history.
    There is nothing that could downplay that horrific chapter. Not even words on a forum. The amount of torture inflicted both physically and mentally on people sickens us all. But nothing has been learned from it. People are still dying for nothing. Race Wars, Class Wars and utterly shameful religious wars are still being fought.

Iraq probably doesnt fit into the afformentioned categorys as it is completley baseless. "Peak" Human Evolution, morality and knowlege has earned us nothing. We are still the Cancer. We are our worst fears/our own oblivion/ our own Nazis.

And mahatma, to say that they misrepresented the numbers for some sort of sympathy or benefit is going a bit too far. And ill leave it at that because im not going to be dragged into this
    He's come out and said as much, and constantly talked about "The Jews" as if the Jewish Diaspora speaks with one voice.

It's a nasty racist little conspiracy theory with echos of the protocols of the Elders of Zion, a conspiracy theory that if you recall, inspired a short corporal in the Austrian Army, to write "Mein Kampf".

If you can't see this as history repeating you obviously haven't read enough history.

Oh yes, this we will agree on.

Exposing how a major member of the truth movement, featured in the 7/7 documentary is a vile lying racist isn't relevant?
    Completley relevant, but to argue numbers is for another thread or fora. A casual lurker sees most of this "bickering" on the first couple of pages and leaves the thread. Im not trying to make rules. Hopefully a mod can stick a few words in.
    Diversions is produced by David Shayler. Now we often ridicule the abilities and profession of these "documentary" makers. But how can we dispute David Shayler. After all he, (as he himself admits) Jesus Christ.
    LSD is a hell of a drug. I still cant get over it. So funny.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

that david shayler guy was on inside story, on al jazeera a few months back.. they were talking about 9/11 and international terrorism and up to a certain point he was making a fair bit of sense.. then all of a sudden towards the end of the broadcast he just starts shouting about the zionist conspiracy, and it was the jews who attacked america on 9/11.. he just kept ranting for three or four minutes, the host tried to interrupt and the other two people on the show were just shocked.

it was pretty hilarious.

--edit

aah, it was about the israeli/us spying thingie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HWIoK0LvZQ 4th minute for the win

I posted this on the after hours thread with a full quote. So ill post the link here to make sure everyone interested sees it.

BBC's Mike Rudin explains how the BBC aint part of no Conspiracy.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/theeditors/2008/07/controversy_conspiracies_iii.html#commentsanchor

• Advertisement
Advertisement