Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Food and Drink

Options
1444546474850»

Comments

Fewcifur wrote: »
    It's been a long time since my last McDonalds. I'd probably slaughter a village if I caught sight of a double cheesebuygah at the other end.

Ah Fewcifer, putting the 'laughter' back in 'involuntary manslaughter due to reasons of insanity brought on by a hunger driven love of cheeseburgers'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Macdonalds is icky! Id Mulder some kfc right about now though

Macdonalds is icky! Id Mulder some kfc right about now though

Ah now, a quarter pounder without cheese is always good.

We can all agree on Eddie Rockets though, right?

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Mabel

I used to dislike Supermacs until I moved to Galway. I'M A WALKING STEREOTYPE D:

(It's a tasty rare treat though)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

Ah now, a quarter pounder without cheese is always good.

We can all agree on Eddie Rockets though, right?

So much choice to be had!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,811 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

Finally cooking something random again:

XUBB5.jpg

The base is tortillas, then red peppers, chicken with sticky bbq sauce & nando's extra hot, then silver onions and topped with loads of cheese....

I'll let you know if is good or epic....
    And yes I'm cooking for just myself, but hopefully it will do for a few lunches as well....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44,501 ✭✭✭✭Deki

It looks good:) I need to go to the store but I'm too lazy to go out in this heat, so threw together some tri color pasta and and crab meat, sort of bland so made a sauce of mayo, sour cream ans some powdered stuff I got at the Amish. Not enough so I chopped up some olives and sweet basil and what was left of the taco cheese- It was actually pretty good. I thgink some of the best things come out of not having anything:p

Advertisement