Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chinese Airsoft

Options
  • 09-06-2008 11:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭

I was wondering what are the good sites to buy chinese airsoft goods off, and which would be the most reliable shipping to ireland,
    And also how do airsoft guns get confiscated by customs?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

one aeg or many aegs?

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭MiniNukinfuts

i would be looking for a sniper and an AEG and some mags

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Id Buy em from an Irish online store unless you cannot get specifically what
    you want.

Also there are some Shipping to Ireland issues at the moment doing the rounds and
    you need to worry about Customs charges and also making sure what you import is under the legal limit.

~B

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,308 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

A list of most retailers can be found here in the Newbie Thread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

bullets wrote: »
    Id Buy em from an Irish online store unless you cannot get specifically what
    you want.

Also there are some Shipping to Ireland issues at the moment doing the rounds and
    you need to worry about Customs charges and also making sure what you import is under the legal limit.

~B

i buy my aegs in ireland and get all the extras in forgien?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Please read the newbie thread for these requests.

Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement