Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

watching BIG BROTHER INSTEAD of studying?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭STUBBORNGIRL

only1stevo wrote: »
    Well i wasnt watching but turned it on last night and that absolute riiiiiiiiiide was on it.
    My downfall begins...

+1
    I agree isnt dale just the most fantastic male you have ever witnessed???:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Demonique

The Walsho wrote: »
    Ha thanks for that! I also hear there's a black albino on it or something?!

Yeah, he's albino, dunno if he's black albino because he looks very similar to that guy who was in Shasty McNasty and Starship Troopers a few years back and that guy's caucasian.

lizt wrote: »
    Yep I'm completely addicted already. Help me out here though. I know I've seen Mario somewhere before but I can't figure out where!! Is he just one of those people with a familiar face?

Dunno which one Mario is, but one of them looks like Anfony (at least that's the way Creepy Craig used to pronounce his name) who won BB the year Makosi and Kinga (who bottled it) were in the house

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Demonique

Sympathy vote.

Will Luke, Dennis and Mikey win with the sympathy vote? Dunno

People say Pete only won due to the sympathy vote, but I doubt he'd have won it if he was a t--- like Victor the fake ghetto wannabee (I like to lay pipe with the women), that guy who used to say ****about and was shagging Saskia or Jason that miserable blonde c*** from Scotland

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭NaiveMelodies

+1
    I agree isnt dale just the most fantastic male you have ever witnessed???:pac:

Had nothing on stef, what an absolute lash.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Postman-Layla

I really wanted Luke-the-old-fashioned-wan to be good looking, I might've actually watched...
    [From the picture on the BB website picture,] is Jennifer the spit of Gráinne Seoige??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16 SmellySockies.

Oooh I love bb this year its sooo good! I'm using it as an excuse for a study break! Dale is gorgeous but hes so up himself!! I want Kathreya to win shes hilar!

Anyone else think bblb is ****e this year?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭boobookitty

Demonique wrote: »
    Yeah, he's albino, dunno if he's black albino because he looks very similar to that guy who was in Shasty McNasty and Starship Troopers a few years back and that guy's caucasian.

Dunno which one Mario is, but one of them looks like Anfony (at least that's the way Creepy Craig used to pronounce his name) who won BB the year Makosi and Kinga (who bottled it) were in the house

I know, I knew he was familiar! I saw him on Brits Behind Bars.

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭muffinman

I want Kathreya to win shes hilar!

Did you hear her yesterday? She was like I love learning how to spell and say new words.. and then just before she came in she said she learned "hilarious" and spelled it h-i-r-a-r-i-u-s

:D She's priceless I love her

Ahaha yeahh I know she makes me laugh soo much. Did you see the friday episode were they showed her when she couldnt find the other bedroom that was soo funny

I know, she has to win! I saw that hirarius scene, the rest were like "wtf?!" She's priceless even just after watching her audition!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=sbR9QctJxMo

• Advertisement

Haha that was my first time watching her VT

''would you like a cookie''
    ''no''
    ''thank you''

hahahaha

http://youtube.com/watch?v=laRE4lMPK-c

She gets funnier every day.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. Like she is constipated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭tdc

anyone want to post a pic of this bird everyones on about?

kathreya.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 rachelmcg1989

this years big brother looks ****, but because im lookin for any excuse not to studying, i find myself watching it, and euro 2008, and that ****ty movie somethings gotta give, and the karate kid 2, and baking and eating an exceeding amounts of cookies, just so i can keep myself busy "i'll study the rest of the day....right after i eat these packet of crisps.."

god i should really study...:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 37,978 ✭✭✭✭irishbucsfan

New Fratellis album has me distracted right now... dreams of oxygen...

Euro 2008, Irish Rugby, Team America World Police last night, Junior Rugby World Cup (we were beaten by Argentina btw), Pacific Nations Cup, Churchill Cup.

Thank god I havent watched Big Brother yet. Im the type of person who gives out about the pointlessness of Big Brother every year until I watch an episode and become hooked...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 MrsSDelonge

Ooh yeah I've to get that Fratellis album!oxygen wooyeah!

And yaaaaaaa when Kat got lost! Hahaha! Aw i love her!! Did anyone see the wedding today?...I NEVER watched BB before..My friend got me hooked..of all years too!:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

Whats the fratellies album like?

lol

Whats the fratellies album like?

lol

Solid gold! :D

I have to stop listening to it.. theres a huge cycle that happens everytime I listen to it:

1. I listen to Here We Stand (the new album)
    2. It reminds me of how much I loved Costello Music, so I stick that on.
    3. Eventually (we're talking hours maybe here) I get bored of CM, so I stick on the old iTunes shuffle, and waste a whole lot more time listening to crap.
    4. Realise how crap the music I'm listening to is, so I stick on Here We Stand again

btw, if you're wondering what songs are going to be singles from that album, Mistress Mable was the first, Lupe Brown will be the second (its ok, nothing special). Personally I love "A Heady Tale" and "Acid Jazz Singer" is classic! There's nothing that will take the world by storm like Chelsea Dagger did though

Solid gold! :D

I have to stop listening to it.. theres a huge cycle that happens everytime I listen to it:

1. I listen to Here We Stand (the new album)
    2. It reminds me of how much I loved Costello Music, so I stick that on.
    3. Eventually (we're talking hours maybe here) I get bored of CM, so I stick on the old iTunes shuffle, and waste a whole lot more time listening to crap.
    4. Realise how crap the music I'm listening to is, so I stick on Here We Stand again

btw, if you're wondering what songs are going to be singles from that album, Mistress Mable was the first, Lupe Brown will be the second (its ok, nothing special). Personally I love "A Heady Tale" and "Acid Jazz Singer" is classic! There's nothing that will take the world by storm like Chelsea Dagger did though

Thanks a lot
    first thing i buy when i get the time is that
    i love the fratellies -didn't they get a new member?has the sound changed much?

• Advertisement

Thanks a lot
    first thing i buy when i get the time is that
    i love the fratellies -didn't they get a new member?has the sound changed much?

Yeah, supposedly they've been touring with two new members (a guitarist and a keyboard player) but the guitarist left them or something. They'll have to bring the keyboard player to Oxygen to play their new stuff, but I dunno about the other guy.

Thats one big change on the album, they feature the piano/keyboard a lot more now. I really like the change though, I dunno how to explain it, a bit more mature I suppose. They produced the album themselves, which they didnt do with CM, and it really shows. Its definitely my favourite album of the year so far. One thing that is notable is the difference in the style of song. It seemed that almost every song on CM had a part where everyone could sing along (kind of all NA-NA-NA-NA, without lyrics) whereas this album is more... musical? :D

Yeah i thought that would happen ,but when they doin tours now it'll be nice to have the mix

Advertisement