Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Options
  • 06-06-2008 1:33pm
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭

OK I do not have all the exact details, but there is a very good deal on in the O2 shop in Rathfarnham Shopping centre. If you sign up to o2 Bill Pay you can get a Free Sat Nav worth €229 (Route 66 i think), and also a free phone. There are about 15 free ones to choose from. Some are tarriff dependant obiously but I'm getting a Nokia N95 8gb for €149! Not bad!

Phone: 01-4954500 and ask for Cian.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭Scruff

what tarriff are ye getting it for that price?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,706 ✭✭✭craichoe

I'd rather rim a donkey than sign up with O2

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭WIZWEB

I know what rim means! LOL

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

craichoe wrote: »
    I'd rather rim a donkey than sign up with O2

have a thing for donkeys going by your avatar :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

Zascar wrote: »
    OK I do not have all the exact details, but there is a very good deal on in the O2 shop in Rathfarnham Shopping centre. If you sign up to o2 Bill Pay you can get a Free Sat Nav worth €229 (Route 66 i think), and also a free phone. There are about 15 free ones to choose from. Some are tarriff dependant obiously but I'm getting a Nokia N95 8gb for €149! Not bad!

Is this an actual O2 shop or is it a reseller?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

I doubt very much this is true , I havent read any promotions what so ever about this.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

It's true. Call and see.

It is not an O2 promotion, its a promotion in that shop. They are not a O2 store, they are a mobile phone shop that deal with all the networks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

It's true. Call and see.

It is not an O2 promotion, its a promotion in that shop. They are not a O2 store, they are a mobile phone shop that deal with all the networks
    Can you tell us what the shop is called and where exactly they are based? Otherwise we're just ringing a random number !

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

random wrote: »
    Can you tell us what the shop is called and where exactly they are based? Otherwise we're just ringing a random number !

+1 agreed.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

BNC Communications - Rathfarnham Shopping Center

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭dublad23

And ask for Cian??

Is he trying to reach his monthly sales target? Is it you??

Friend of mine. Great offer I though I'd share, seriously don't understand why so skeptical. Call monday morning and see

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭machalla

I saw some poster on the front of carphone warehouse in grafton street about getting a free satnav with a mobile phone. I assume its a similar offer if not the same. Might be worth a look too.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,620 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

they are a mobile phone shop that deal with all the networks
    =
    carphone warehouse

Still looks a good deal apart from the cost of phoning anybody with O2
    and the length of contract.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,835 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Just rang, this isn't available for business users :(

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭buzz

Its actually my shop.

The offer is not tariff dependant, just has to be a consumer connection to any of the O2 Clear plans.

No Im not trying to hit targets, I dont have targets as we are an independant phone shop(not carphonewarehouse). Just a very good offer do you not agree?

And thank you to Zascar for posting it. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭Canonfan

Hi buzz I'm interested can you PM me some details please.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭positron

Well, why not post the more details here? I am sure a good few would be interested on a good offer.

Motorola K1
    Motorola w377
    Motorola Z6
    Nokia 2600
    Nokia 2630
    Nokia 2760
    Nokia 3109
    Nokia 3110
    Nokia 3120
    Nokia 5310
    Nokia 6120*
    Nokia 6131
    Nokia 6300
    Nokia E51*
    Samsung J700
    Samsung M110 solid
    Samsung M600
    Samsung U600
    Sony Ericsson K660i
    Sony Ericsson K800i
    Sony Ericsson W380i
    Sony Ericsson W580i
    Sony Ericsson Z320i

These are free when you connect to an O2 Clear plan. one or two have an "*" beside them, those are restricted to Clear 350 and clear 600.

If there is anything not on the list, give me a buzz and I can work out a price for you.

The sat nav is a Route 66 unit, I have one myself and find them really good. Im an agent for garmin, and the mapping on the route 66 units seems to be alot better. They retail for 229euro.

The only phone which doesnt come with the sat nav, is the Nokia N95 V2 8 gig. (has sat nav already) but we are selling it for only 149euro!!!:eek:
    Thats on Clear 350 and clear 600.

Thanks,
    Cian.:p

• Registered Users Posts: 20,835 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Hi Buzz, I rang you last week about signing up to o2 release. I know you said o2 release doesn't have the same offer, but could you give me the list of phones available for free when signing up to o2 release as a new bill pay customer (I'm switching from speakeasy) and what price can you give on the n95 aswell? thanks :)

• Advertisement

cormie wrote: »
    Hi Buzz, I rang you last week about signing up to o2 release. I know you said o2 release doesn't have the same offer, but could you give me the list of phones available for free when signing up to o2 release as a new bill pay customer (I'm switching from speakeasy) and what price can you give on the n95 aswell? thanks :)

Hey mate, give me a call and Ill sort something out for you,

Cian.

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭r0chf0rt

• Registered Users Posts: 5,770 ✭✭✭podgeandrodge

Posted via Mobile Device
    can you provide the sat nav model please and is it ireland or europe maps?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,770 ✭✭✭podgeandrodge

buzz wrote: »
    Its actually my shop.

The offer is not tariff dependant, just has to be a consumer connection to any of the O2 Clear plans.

does this cover the Clear Sim 30 day notice plan?

r0chf0rt wrote: »

Sure is.

@ podgeandrodge - not covered on the 30 clear sim. Its a usual 12 months package. Satnav is the route 66 Uk and Ireland as listed above;)

Offer has been extended to 30th july!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,813 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

so I can sign up for 12 months @ 20 a month (= €240), and get a free satnav worth €230?

anyone got an opinion on O2 that preferably doesn't involve donkey-rimming comparisons... I'm currently on Vodafone and was contemplating moving to 3.

loyatemu wrote: »
    so I can sign up for 12 months @ 20 a month (= €240), and get a free satnav worth €230?

Yes mate. and a free phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

Cheers Cian for sorting me out on 02 release when the bloody O2 stores themselves wouldnt/couldnt be bothered in doing it

• Advertisement

No bother mate, any time.

Thanks again for the business:)

Advertisement