Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello All, This is just a friendly reminder to read the Forum Charter where you wish to post before posting in it. :)

WPB with Integral Heat Store or WPB with external Buffer tank?

• 04-06-2008 8:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31 boots1

Folks,

Finally narrowing the wpb search to two/three options. Would appreciate any opinions as to the merits/demerits of a boiler with integral heat store (205 litres) versus a boiler that requires external buffer storage. For info, I have UFH installed. Additionaly, the boiler with integral storage does not modulate. Thanks in advance, boots

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭ ircoha

Am not familiar with the abbreviation WPB except for water proof board so am confused:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 boots1

Sorry ircoha.....wpb in this context meaning Wood Pellet Boiler. Just to clarify, I'm wondering what are the pro's cons of a WPB with integral heat store versus a wpb feeding an intermediate buffer tank. For info., I am installing a 300litre cylinder in a pressurised system & as per previous post, UFH.

Advertisement