Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stressed... feel my thesis might be too ambitious

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

Do I have to thank Jesus?

THANK YOU JESUS. SEXY JESUS.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

AARRRGH wrote: »
    Thanks Tom. You gave me some good advice over the past few months

Glad to help. Just remember who actually did the work. ;)
    Do I have to thank Jesus?

THANK YOU JESUS. SEXY JESUS.

Yes, I believe you have to thank Jesus. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

Just an update on this. It's funny reading my initial panic.

Well, I ended up getting an A in my thesis (that's straight As in my masters... ahem!) which goes to show when all seems totally lost, by not giving up and by working your ass off, you can turn things around.

So if anyone reading this is ever thinking "I need to drop out cause my course is too hard" my advice to you is don't! Work hard and you will get the result you want.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 6,376 Mod ✭✭✭✭Macha

Just an update on this. It's funny reading my initial panic.

Well, I ended up getting an A in my thesis (that's straight As in my masters... ahem!) which goes to show when all seems totally lost, by not giving up and by working your ass off, you can turn things around.

So if anyone reading this is ever thinking "I need to drop out cause my course is too hard" my advice to you is don't! Work hard and you will get the result you want.

Well done AARRRGH! That's a great result. Congrats

Wow, well done. Glad to hear it ended up ok in the end!

• Advertisement
Advertisement