Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summertime and the singing is easy...

Options
  • 03-06-2008 8:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭

Hey,
    Due to the very good response I got to my last vocal lesson advert I've extended my teaching hours. So I now have more places available then ever before.
    All the details of my vocal lessons are here in this thread http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055277327
    but as it's the summer and the kids will be off school soon I've extended the teaching to include lessons for younger pupils too. Ages 6 and up. I've arranged a lesson for younger students and called it "Summer Singers" This is not just singing lessons but an introduction to music and will include music for fun - a music appreciation lesson, singing up to the stars - how to find our voices and sing out loud and proud. I've included some beginers vocal training in these lessons and some beginers music theory so by the end of the 6 weeks the students would be ready to take on a more serious class if they wish and it will give a good starter for any young budding musician.
    Its a one to one class that will be tailored for the child's level and ability, I will also take small groups of children up to 3 at a time. This is a 6 week program but can be booked on a 1 lesson basis as well.

Please pm me for more details

Advertisement