Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vocal lessons....you know you want them!

Options
  • 18-04-2008 12:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm a vocal teacher living in Dun Laoghaire, I teach from home (live just off georges st)
    I teach vocal technique, vocal care, breathing exercises, vocal exercises. Range extension & ear training. I also teach the sol-fa method and incorporate some basic music theory into my lessons so you learn while your learning:)
    I can tailor the lessons to cover anything you would like to concentrate on (including sight reading and rhythm reading)
    My background is I've been a professional singer since the age of 14, I had my voice trained for 6 years in Dun Laoghaire school of music and I recently just finished 2 years in New Park Music College in Blackrock.
    I've trained and completed workshops with a lot of great vocal teachers including Ann Peckham, Ian Shaw and also Millsa Cross - The Zen of Screaming... so for all you rock/metal singers out there that want to improve your technique... I can help!

I have also helped many students prepare for the entrance exam to New Park Music college.

I teach mainly adults and older teenagers but I am willing to teach younger children also.
    My lessons are 30 for 45 minutes or 40 for the full hour. But I am flexible on price.

Please contact me if you would like a lesson.
    For an example of my singing please check out myspace.com/valeriecoyne

PM me or mail me if you would like a lesson.

Thanks,

VV

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Velvet Vocals

TOMORROW - SAT 25TH - ONE DAY ONLY.... SIGN UP SALE!
    Tomorrow for one day only I'm having a sign up sale for vocals lessons. If you sign up for 6 lessons tomorrow you will receive them for the price of just €150, thats a saving of €70
    If you avail of this offer tomorrow I will also give you a short lesson if you drop by the house so you get a feel for what the lessons will be like and if you can't make it over to the house I can send you a midi file with breathing exercises and vocal warm up exercises created by me that we will be covering in our lessons.
    Don't miss out on this sign up sale, if you've been thinking about having vocal lessons but were hesitant... now is the chance to jump! :)

Just pm me or email me. xxx

Hey,
    I've had loads of response to this so I'm going to extended it to tomorrow as well.
    So if you'd like to avail of the offer but can't make it along today then feel free to come along tomorrow to sign up.
    Mail me or pm for the address and details.

Thanks,
    VV.

Thanks to all of you that came along on Saturday and signed up! I still have a few places left so if anyone would like to avail of the sale, I'll keep it going until all the slots are gone.
    Cheers,
    VV

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 billybarrykids

Thanks to all of you that came along on Saturday and signed up! I still have a few places left so if anyone would like to avail of the sale, I'll keep it going until all the slots are gone.
    Cheers,
    VV

well technically the offer is over, but sure if you're up for lessons and would like to give it a go then pm and we'll have a chat.
    Cheers.

Valerie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30 Kumaraband

Hey Valerie,

I'm very interested in getting lessons......so if there’s any slots going in your free time I’d be very much obliged. You can catch me on daveegreene@gmail.com to talk more.

Cheers,

Dave

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Tallguy

Hi, sent you a message. Many thanks.

Check out details of my new summer program for kids - Summer Singers
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=56126907#post56126907

Hey, Just to let you all know I've finished up in my part time job and now have more time slots available for vocal lessons. Due to the big popularity of my 6 lessons for €150 offer I've decided to make this a permanent thing. So if you're looking for lessons then please pm me or mail me at valeriecoyne@gmail.com.
    Also do check out details of my summer school for kids - link in post above.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭mr.benn

hi there,just wondering if i can still sign up for lessons?could you p.m me back please,cheers

• Advertisement

Hey,
    I'm having another sign up for singing sale this saturday. PM me or mail me at valeriecoyne@gmail.com if you'd like to come along and sign up. This Saturday you can either try and book in with me for a lesson this Saturday or just come down and have a chat about the lessons and sign up .
    The sale price is €150 for 6 lessons.

Love to see you,

Cheers,

Valerie

I've only got two slots left available for this coming saturday but still a few available if you want to sign up for the sale.
    Don't miss out on this oppertunity to get your pipes in full working order!
    I cater to all styles and will taylor the lessons just for you.
    Also don't for get about my once off lessons at a cost of €250. These are taylored for you specifly, I provide training manuals with vocal exercies and care tips and also a cd with exercises that suit your needs. For this price you also get 1 month of follow up advice from me via email or phone consultation.
    Just gimmie a shout if you'd like to sign up for either of these promotions!

Cheers,

VV

For a sample of my singing please go check out my lastest youtube video at http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=euLRrpABS18

• Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭all the stars

your a lovely singer....:)

www.myspace.com/oraclegurl

Thanks a million! I'm in work so I can't listen to yours but I'll check it out as soon as I get home.
    Cheers again.
    VV. x

• Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭all the stars

well, velvet vocals is a good name for you :)

Hi All,

Just doing another push for students now that it's the right time of year to get back to learning.

All details of my vocal lessons are in the OP so please take a look and if you're interested either pm me or mail me at valeriecoyne@gmail.com
    You can book a session of 6 lessons for €150 or 4 lessons for €100 and the price per lesson is €30
    I also run vocal work shops in the following:
    Blues
    Jazz
    Sol-fa method
    Breathing for singers
    Zen of screaming

The price of the workshops depends on the number of people attending and is available on request

thanks and happy singing
    VV

Advertisement