Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are your chances .....

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭dogmatix

42%. I'm screwed. Knew I should have never left the boy scouts when I was a nipper - I could have learned so much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,942 ✭✭✭missingtime

35%?!
    Thats a big pile of drain hair.
    I'd give myself 50/50 at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭fozzle

63%. Must get fit. And must learn to handle a gun. Though the rest of my weapons don't need re-loading......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭john concannon

58%.I guess I could go all suicide bomber on their bitch ass hoes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

49% as well. My Dad has a double barrel shotgun and a rifle and my brother has an ammunition room (he is a licensed distributor). /me wanders home to raid gun cabinet and ammo room

• Advertisement

82% thanks to my heartless sense of self preservation, shotgun and toolshed.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Completely honest and 54% chance of survival. Seems knowing how to use a gun but not owning one isn't that beneficial. And wanting to help my mammy! They don't take into account that my Dad is quite good with a gun though...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭MikeHoncho

Also 54%. It appears I have the right attitude to Zombie survival but lack some of the skills needed. To the shooting forum!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

So anyone else with a high score thinking of hanging around one of those with a low score for their protection
    more like let the zombies be distracted by the easy meal while we GTFO:D
    ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭KhuntChops

39%.... Now to find a mens who did very good and stick by them to keep me alive :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,966 ✭✭✭elven

Oh dear. 19%. Looks like I'm one of the first dead whether I like it or not then...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

elven wrote: »
    Oh dear. 19%. Looks like I'm one of the first dead whether I like it or not then...

Well you might live a bit longer if you wouldn't insist on stopping to take pictures as they close in. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Hmmm, I got 70 something in that one, but there's another one that's a bit more based on the Zombie Survival guide where I got 90 something. Bam.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,966 ✭✭✭elven

farohar wrote: »
    Well you might live a bit longer if you wouldn't insist on stopping to take pictures as they close in. :p

But i do macro, not wide angle!!!

Oh hang on, wrong forum...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭rferguson

84% BOOYA!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Higgins113

53% :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

46% it appears I'm heartless, but I need to learn to make explosives

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭quoteunquote

45%...my tendency to try find my loved ones brought me down...the survey obviously didn't consider that my loved one could be a bodybuilder with a stockpile of weaponary and supplies. :)

Einstein wrote: »
    35%

i fail....:(

Same. Being fat and not knowing how to use a gun brought me down :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

78%! Bring it ****ing on, ****ers!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

Same. Being fat and not knowing how to use a gun brought me down :(

It's not the Leaving Cert cheer up lads! a 2/5 chance is plenty in fairness!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

63%.

FunkZ wrote: »
    It's not the Leaving Cert cheer up lads! a 2/5 chance is plenty in fairness!

Heh.

Meh, if such a thing ever did happen, I'm in louth (population ain't as bad as dublin) so I'd just grab my headphones, MP3 Player, stick it on full volume, and drive as fast as i can...

Surely that'd hide my weaknesses :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 onehaggarddaisy

71 percent.. bring on the zombies....:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Drunkmonkey79

62%, i'm happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

I panicked on the first day and shot myself and all my family. Not in the head mind you, if you can't beat them join them, that's what I always say.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭N.O.I.P.

Woo 77% it seems my affinity with firearms and utter disregard for others in jeopardy will stand me well come Z-Day :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

180% bitches. Beat that you bunch of zombie blowers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Poccington

85%

Bring it on bitches :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭froodie

61%

But only because I lied and pretended I was utterly heartless.
    Time to buy a gun. Pheasant season starts soon, right? :D

Advertisement