Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for info

Options
  • 28-05-2008 2:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I was wondering if you might have any info on what kind of offerings I could leave for the celtic goddess morigan that would be appreciated?
    If not then I am truly sorry to bother you thanks.

Comments

mike m wrote: »
    I was wondering if you might have any info on what kind of offerings I could leave for the celtic goddess morigan that would be appreciated?
    If not then I am truly sorry to bother you thanks.

If my history of Irish folklore serves me correct , i believe the main appreciated offering would be cheese.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Well she does like for warriors to try out for her to gain her favour ut realy that is pledging yourself to her for the longest time.

I tend to give offerings to her crows, they are partial to lambs liver.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

Thaedydal wrote: »
    I tend to give offerings to her crows, they are partial to lambs liver.
    +1
    Used to share half my lunch with crows as an offering. lunch being a roll. :)

Ale, Raw meat,Feathers are offerings

google away and you stumble on a few good sites.

Advertisement