Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

No One Buying or Something Wrong With My Ad?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

Well done :D

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭johnmolloy554

Gave the purchaser an allowance for service, 2 new tyres and a valet. If I didn't I would have had to in order to pass the NCT anyway. The relief!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 65,004 ✭✭✭✭unkel

Congrats, OP! You did very well :)

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭johnmolloy554

:):)Yeah lucky enough to sell with only three weeks on the NCT. The problem was that I changed my car in January last and you would be reluctant to spend money on servicing, taxing etc a car that is not in use i.e the 320 coupe I just sold. The best thing is just offer the money you would be spending as a discount to a prospective buyer. :):):):)

Advertisement