Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urban Dead - Online Game

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,582 ✭✭✭Mal-Adjusted

Agh! Dead! anybody know a revive point in Millen Hills? I don't have the AP to get all the way to Alder Row!

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Kromdar

CHECK OUR BZH FORUM -> SFNAS THREAD, WE MIGHT BE ONTO SOMETHING!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

Thanks Nerin:D

Geneon is a Pker stalking Shearbank. Kill on sight! (I think he's a zomie now though)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

Geneon is a Pker stalking Shearbank. Kill on sight! (I think he's a zomie now though)

Link?

• Advertisement

77136.jpg

77137.jpg

77138.jpg

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,394 ✭✭✭DakotaYoda

Noob question...

Who's Billy Forks? I see him mentioned frequently... trouble I assume.

EDIT - Finally got a kill today. huzzah huzzah. Progress to lvl 3 much faster than to lvl 2.

it gets quicker after a while dakota.

77209.jpg

77210.jpg

Is it possible to target a specific Zombie that is part of a mob or is it random as to which one you attack?

Currently 17 Z's in the Jillard Building [56, 75]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Roddy Winters

You have to have a particular zombie in your contacts to be able to recognize them in a crowd. Otherwise, it's starts you off on the zed with fewest HP and goes from there.

• Advertisement

Ah-ha. Gotcha - thanks Roddy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Billy Forks

You have to have a particular zombie in your contacts to be able to recognize them in a crowd. Otherwise, it's starts you off on the zed with fewest HP and goes from there.

Nuh-uhh! If you attack 'a zombie' it is always the one at the top of the stack, ie the one that was active the longest time ago - it has nothing to do with HP. Zombie stacks and breather stacks work in exactly the same way, but you can't tell zombies apart unless they're contactlisted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Roddy Winters

You're probably right Billy Boy. I kind of assumed it was based on HP because more often than not, when I fire into a group of z's, it seems to land on one with diminished HP. That makes sense I guess, because the one that's been there the longest has probably had a few whacks taken at him already.

But not to worry Billy, you're always at the top of my list baby!:p

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Kromdar

Nuh-uhh! If you attack 'a zombie' it is always the one at the top of the stack, ie the one that was active the longest time ago - it has nothing to do with HP. Zombie stacks and breather stacks work in exactly the same way, but you can't tell zombies apart unless they're contactlisted.

oh lol.

well, there goes the plan, boys.

shhh. we mustn't tell him.

Oh hai ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Billy Forks

Hai!

Ganna grab! Ganna harm! Ganna barg! NOM NOM NOM!

Ok i havent been on in a while so where abouts are the majority of boardsies nowadays?:confused:

Not an official member yet - but around the Northwood and Vigors Hotel are currently popular.

Otherwise pick your fav hospital or Cop Shop.

Ok i havent been on in a while so where abouts are the majority of boardsies nowadays?:confused:

moved from Shearbank to Millen Hills. much more zombies to kill :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Drunkmonkey79

Need a revive, i'm out side St.Matheos hospital. tomorrow evening suit anyone?after 7

• Advertisement

6 Z's currently in St Ferreol's Hospital [57, 72]

1 down to 9 HP

moved from Shearbank to Millen Hills. much more zombies to kill :D
      Great, Thanks :D

Just occurred to me that it seems everyone here is Irish? Appears to be that way...

Hopefully not intruding since I'm located in the US - if it helps - my MIDDLE name is Fitzgerald:)

In any case - been fun so far but I have a feeling I'm missing alot. Lvl 4 here I come.

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

DakotaYoda wrote: »
      Just occurred to me that it seems everyone here is Irish? Appears to be that way...

Hopefully not intruding since I'm located in the US - if it helps - my MIDDLE name is Fitzgerald:)

In any case - been fun so far but I have a feeling I'm missing alot. Lvl 4 here I come.

Most of us are Irish alright...but we are all just survivors in Malton city :p

Not missing too much, no exciting raids as yet, although the wheels are turning. I promise you won't miss anything big, i will pm you if you not already in by then:)

77774.jpg

Billy forks just PK'd me!

Thats low,

Went on a bit of a search for him shortly afterward and came up empty, no doubt he will end up at home.

Whats his deal?

Is he a Z or a survivor?

DakotaYoda wrote: »
        Whats his deal?

Is he a Z or a survivor?

He is a bad bad man:pac:. (at the mom)

His is mostly a Zed, this is the first time he has PK'ed one of us. Have to say I am slightly surprised by his change of tact, however if he wants some human on human action, he has come to the right place.

Two can play that game, Billy me ould mate.

DY, why you standing outside in that shot? Hope you weren't sleeping :eek:

• Advertisement

Gotcha... will terminate on sight w/ extreme prejudice.

On the pic - Nerin and I were both out and about at the same time yesterday. He snapped that pic right after I left St Ferreols.

Only been stuck outside once on mis-calc'd APs though my browser hung on me one other time after I thought I had made it back into the Norwood. Was actually 1 short...OOPS!

Advertisement