Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Bogcast #2

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭son.of.jimi

Yeah I really should have mentioned the band details and such in the podcast! here's their bebo link

http://www.bebo.com/sdmband

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

very good lads, enjoyed it.

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭son.of.jimi

great sig!!! tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Yeah I liked it too. Good presenters ... the Ant & Dec of Boards.ie :D

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

LOL 'Fly by lesbian seagull' is my new favourite phrase ever! Of course, if actual lesbian seagull sounds had been used the song would have been so much better!

Loved the mention of Shellbell's feedback thread.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

janeybabe wrote: »
    LOL 'Fly by lesbian seagull' is my new favourite phrase ever! Of course, if actual lesbian seagull sounds had been used the song would have been so much better!

Loved the mention of Shellbell's feedback thread.
    thanks ^_^
    hopefully Soj can get down to carlow soon so we can have a bogcast with patrickc, and overheal before he leaves.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Longer one next time though! Remember: Bogcast Serious Business

None of your messing and having to restart!

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Just downloaded now. Looks good!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

I cant believe I missed a Feedback thread about the Paranormal Forum .... never would have happened in the old days!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

Sabotage wrote: »
    I cant believe I missed a Feedback thread about the Paranormal Forum .... never would have happened in the old days!
    youve changed mannn!!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

lolmuppets128551771043367411.jpg

Advertisement