Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maybe its the endorphins..

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Jigsaw

While tits are indeed delightful womanly appendages, let us not forget that this time also bestows upon us the gift of the ladies' arses wiggling about and straining within the confines of the hot pant or micro skirt. A sight to behold.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,608 ✭✭✭Spud83

Jigsaw wrote: »
    While tits are indeed delightful womanly appendages, let us not forget that this time also bestows upon us the gift of the ladies' arses wiggling about and straining within the confines of the hot pant or micro skirt. A sight to behold.

Also those light summer dresses that just flirt with you by dancing about knowing that any second a bit of wind could come along and delight us all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Jigsaw

Also those light summer dresses that just flirt with you by dancing about knowing that any second a bit of wind could come along and delight us all.

Ah how remiss of me to forget the light summery dress!!!

I got a treat at a cash machine last summer when a gust blew the dress almost over the girls head. Revealed to me was a beautiful peachy rear "clothed" only by a tiny lacy thong. It was like a screensaver for my brain every time I started to daydream.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭Loomis

For the ladies...

*may not be work safe

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,437 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Grrrrrrr ^ ^ ^

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,166 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

Ah, Tit Monday..........

Brilliant! Funniest thing I've read on here in a long time! :D

Advertisement