Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

The radio code megathread (No ford "V" codes available, See post #1)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Hollyandivy

Got it thanks anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭alanc2003

Hi. looking for the code for 06 Focus 6000cd radio. Changed the battery now the radio is looking for the code.SN no. M170737

• Registered Users Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

alanc2003 wrote: »
    Hi. looking for the code for 06 Focus 6000cd radio. Changed the battery now the radio is looking for the code.SN no. M170737

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭alanc2003

Thanks a mill. That worked

• Registered Users Posts: 4 indublin1

Hi,
    I'm looking for the code for my van.
    Bought it second hand and no code anywhere! Changed the battery and now not working!
    Gm003181310624. 7646222311.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭iamthemanwork

indublin1 wrote: »
    Hi,
    I'm looking for the code for my van.
    Bought it second hand and no code anywhere! Changed the battery and now not working!
    Gm003181310624. 7646222311.

Opel CD30 don't usually look for a code .....what is written on display once radio is powered on

Opel CD30 don't usually look for a code .....what is written on display once radio is powered on

It just says display safe

It just says display safe

Is there any sound from either radio or cd ?

Is there any sound from either radio or cd ?

No, can't use any buttons at all, when I turn it on it just says display safe

No, can't use any buttons at all, when I turn it on it just says display safe
    You need to go to a main Opel dealer

• Advertisement

You need to go to a main Opel dealer

Thanks anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Lapse

Hi

I'm looking for the radio code for a Ford Focus 6000 cd serial M472365. Appreciate any help.

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭900913

Lapse wrote: »
    Hi

I'm looking for the radio code for a Ford Focus 6000 cd serial M472365. Appreciate any help.

Your code for serial M472365 is

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Lapse

900913 wrote: »
    Your code for serial M472365 is

Perfect, thanks for your help.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Natalieh

Could anyone help, battery was disconnected and the code isn't in the handbook :/

Irish reg focus 06D76807

Otherwise this 8 hour Road trip is going to be hell!!

Thanks for any help!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭Reputable Rog

Natalieh wrote: »
    Could anyone help, battery was disconnected and the code isn't in the handbook :/

Irish reg focus 06D76807

Otherwise this 8 hour Road trip is going to be hell!!

Thanks for any help!
    Try under ashtray or in glove box, usually sticker there.

Try under ashtray or in glove box, usually sticker there.

Nope looked already nothing and no ashtray

• Registered Users Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭Anjobe

Nope looked already nothing and no ashtray

You need to get the serial number - if you can pull the radio out it should be on a sticker on the side or top, sometimes you can get the serial by pushing 1+5 or 1+6 on the radio at the same time. The serial# will be M or V followed by 6 digits. If its an M one then post the number here and someone will get the code for you, if its a V then you need to go to a Ford dealer, I don't think they charge too much to retrieve the code.

Anjobe wrote: »
    You need to get the serial number - if you can pull the radio out it should be on a sticker on the side or top, sometimes you can get the serial by pushing 1+5 or 1+6 on the radio at the same time. The serial# will be M or V followed by 6 digits. If its an M one then post the number here and someone will get the code for you, if its a V then you need to go to a Ford dealer, I don't think they charge too much to retrieve the code.

Brilliant thanks so much for the help :)

Ok pressed the 1&6 didn't see an M or V but this was the first 6 digits that came up 060206?!? Is this any use??

• Advertisement

Didn't see an M or V but this is the first 6 digits to come up 060206

Is this any use??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭Anjobe

Didn't see an M or V but this is the first 6 digits to come up 060206

Is this any use??

Without the M or V I can't be sure that is the actual serial number - 060206 looks more like a date. What model radio do you have? I have the Ford 6000 CD and when I press 1 and 6 together the first line that is displayed is FDD2007VXXXXXX where VXXXXXX is the serial#

If your serial number is M060206 then the code will be 2255

Anjobe wrote: »
    Without the M or V I can't be sure that is the actual serial number - 060206 looks more like a date. What model radio do you have? I have the Ford 6000 CD and when I press 1 and 6 together the first line that is displayed is FDD2007VXXXXXX where VXXXXXX is the serial#

If your serial number is M060206 then the code will be 2255

Tried the number but nope,... It's a 6000cd
    Those 6 are the very first that comes up but there are loads more that flash up after it but none with an M or V, so I'm at a loss for what it could be, wish I could add picture!

My just try the dealer don't think I will get it any other way..... Woe is me for this drive later :(

Tried the number but nope,... It's a 6000cd
    Those 6 are the very first that comes up but there are loads more that flash up after it but none with an M or V, so I'm at a loss for what it could be, wish I could add picture!

My just try the dealer don't think I will get it any other way..... Woe is me for this drive later :([/quote

HERE IS A LIST IN SUCCESSION OF WHAT FLASHES ON THE RADIO SCREEN

CD_KW_8
    30/11/2005
    05_01_02
    ALIGN
    SWP1-6561
    SWP2-14CO44
    SWP3--AC
    SWP4-

Nothing that comes up has M or V and I have no idea what else to look at :(

Look for someone in your area who can repair / decode car stereos. Decoding of yours whether with M or V serial no. will only take a couple of minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 goldwingkk

In silence past two months .Need radio code for 2008 C-Max. Where do I get that serial no? All on radio says is "Wait".............

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭900913

goldwingkk wrote: »
    In silence past two months .Need radio code for 2008 C-Max. Where do I get that serial no? All on radio says is "Wait".............

Sometimes pressing buttons 6 & 1 together or 6 & 2 will display this number

Otherwise remove the radio from the dashboard and post the SERIAL NUMBER found on a label on the casing

Pressed 1 & 6 and different figures flashed on off , Would this be it ?

V006469

HELP ! .I can't even find my way around this boards page , can't find my last post .........
    Need radio code for my Ford C-Max 2008. Serial might be V006469 .....:mad:any help appreciated

• Advertisement

Codes for Ford radios where serial no. starts with V cannot be sourced off any forum for free. Ask in your area for someone who can repair / decode car radios .

Advertisement