Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

The radio code megathread (No ford "V" codes available, See post #1)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 shay68111

I had to change the battery in my 04 Focus and now the radio needs a code. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    The model number is M036303.

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭mondeoman2

shay68111 wrote: »
    I had to change the battery in my 04 Focus and now the radio needs a code. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    The model number is M036303.

0469;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 shay68111

Mondeoman2: Thanks so much you are an aboslute legend

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭mondeoman2

shay68111 wrote: »
    Mondeoman2: Thanks so much you are an aboslute legend

Anytime:)

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Blake911

Can anyone help me im looking for the unlocking code for my radio. Its a 06 ford focus? Any help please?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 hynesy23

Thank you so much finnharpsboy...Worked a treat.

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭iamthemanwork

Blake911 wrote: »
    Can anyone help me im looking for the unlocking code for my radio. Its a 06 ford focus? Any help please?

Serial no. starting with either M or V from side of radio is needed to calculate your code.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 elverstown

Hi all,
    was going to start a new post, but here might be better.
    My 04 Dispatch's cd is working intermittently, ie sometimes disk will startup ok , and sometimes i would have to put the disc in 20-30 times, have tried a cleaning disc with limited success, paid a guy to fix twice again limited success, so was in a breakers yard today and got same model from a Scudo, (I want to retain steering wheel controls), have reg no, and serial no is; CL040140929084C, model ;pu2294A(C).
    Anyone access to codes or do I need to go to a Fiat garage?
    Thanks

elverstown wrote: »
    Hi all,
    was going to start a new post, but here might be better.
    My 04 Dispatch's cd is working intermittently, ie sometimes disk will startup ok , and sometimes i would have to put the disc in 20-30 times, have tried a cleaning disc with limited success, paid a guy to fix twice again limited success, so was in a breakers yard today and got same model from a Scudo, (I want to retain steering wheel controls), have reg no, and serial no is; CL040140929084C, model ;pu2294A(C).
    Anyone access to codes or do I need to go to a Fiat garage?
    Thanks[/QUO

Check on lid of radio for barcode label displaying for eg: CLOOOOOOO1234.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 elverstown

hi iamthemanwork,
    CL040140929084C,is to the front of a barcode and orange label.

• Advertisement

elverstown wrote: »
    hi iamthemanwork,
    CL040140929084C,is to the front of a barcode and orange label.

Code cannot be calculated from this serial no. Look for someone in your area who can decode car stereos .

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭ihateclowns11

Hey guys, great thread. I need a code for an 04 nissan kubistar. The radio model number is 22dc279 / 62
    Then theres the next number on the radio as follows TR054
    RN279F30265045

Then the final product number
    FD0703470265045

• Registered Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭quadrifoglio verde

Any recommendations for getting a radio decoded. Radio came from a 98 gtv complete with cassette. :pac:
    Im weird in the way that I want to keep it original as opposed to upgrading to a new unit

Any recommendations for getting a radio decoded. Radio came from a 98 gtv complete with cassette. :pac:
    Im weird in the way that I want to keep it original as opposed to upgrading to a new unit

What brand radio do you have. Can you supply model no.

What brand radio do you have. Can you supply model no.

Clarion pu9907a.
    Says model is 606230320.

There is no barcode on it, however lots of engravings of numbers on the unit itself, as follows
    CL0218V0010774
    310-1527
    311-1591

• Registered Users Posts: 3 ptasior09

I bought a week ago Ford Focus 2009 and has locked the radio. Sony model. Please help decode. Thanks a lot.
    Part no.7M5T-18C939-EB
    Serial no. V095362
    Model CD3XX-CDI-ISLAND-KW2000
    Sony CDX-item number FS307EB

ptasior09 wrote: »
    I bought a week ago Ford Focus 2009 and has locked the radio. Sony model. Please help decode. Thanks a lot.
    Part no.7M5T-18C939-EB
    Serial no. V095362
    Model CD3XX-CDI-ISLAND-KW2000
    Sony CDX-item number FS307EB

If your radio is displaying LOCKED you will have to have it professionally decoded. Ford serial numbers starting with letter V are not available free of charge.

Its not LOCKED-on the screen I have 8 attempts

Clarion pu9907a.
    Says model is 606230320.

There is no barcode on it, however lots of engravings of numbers on the unit itself, as follows
    CL0218V0010774
    310-1527
    311-1591

The code for this radio cannot be calculated off the serial no. Internal eeprom needs to be read and code calculated from it. Ask at any garage as to where they get their radios decoded.

ptasior09 wrote: »
    Its not LOCKED-on the screen I have 8 attempts

You still will not get your code for free on any site. The algorithm to calculate the V code is extremely complicated and only a few of us have it.

• Advertisement

ok,thanks

The code for this radio cannot be calculated off the serial no. Internal eeprom needs to be read and code calculated from it. Ask at any garage as to where they get their radios decoded.

Cheers for the help, appreciate it!
    Any idea of what I should roughly expect to pay?

Cheers for the help, appreciate it!
    Any idea of what I should roughly expect to pay?

If you are at any time near to Loughrea / Galway I can do it for you

• Registered Users Posts: 3 bamse10

hey....can you please help me with radio cod for blaupunkt 6000 cd rds eon M248284

• Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭Collibosher

bamse10 wrote: »
    hey....can you please help me with radio cod for blaupunkt 6000 cd rds eon M248284

Try 9787

hey.....can you please help me with radio code from ford mondeo 6000 cd rds eon M248284....thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭Collibosher

Did the code above not work ? :confused:

Thankyou now I saw your post more

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭ian87

Can somebody get a fiat code for me by any chance?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 pinky14

Battery was replaced on my mothers peugot 206 and now the radio won't work there is no code in the manual and last owner doesn't know what it is?? Any idea how I go about getting the code or where to get it done???

Advertisement