Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

The radio code megathread (No ford "V" codes available, See post #1)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 oneilllisa

mondeoman2 wrote: »
    0005:) is your code

Thank you very much it worked:-) the only problem is that my stereo is turned up but there is barely any sound do u know what this is

• Registered Users Posts: 1 waggawag

My serial is m085560.

Thx guys :)

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭900913

waggawag wrote: »
    My serial is m085560.

Thx guys :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Capetownboy

Hi Guys,

Does anybody have the radio code for a Ford Focus radio Serial No M 301859 ?
    Thanks for your help,

Rgds,

Capetownboy.

Hi Guys,

Does anybody have the radio code for a Ford Focus radio Serial No M 301859 ?
    Thanks for your help,

Rgds,

Capetownboy.

• Advertisement

900913 wrote: »

Anybody have a code for 04 mondeo seriel number v033619

Hi could somebody help me I got a code here the other day but my radio is broke so I had to get another one from the scrap yard and I need another code the seriel number is V033619

I dont know weather this is going to the right place my serial number is v033619

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

You only have to post once.

biko wrote: »
    You only have to post once.

Ok I wasnt sure weather it was working sorry about that im new to this so I dont have a clue

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

v codes can only be got from ford

v codes can only be got from ford

Thank you I got it online from an english site

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭iamthemanwork

oneilllisa wrote: »
    I dont know weather this is going to the right place my serial number is v033619

Take a look at " Ford Radio Codes" on Donedeal

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Pops_20

Hi, can you help me get the radio code for my 2006 Opel Astra?

Serial Number: GM003160359878 Type: CD30

Pops_20 wrote: »
    Hi, can you help me get the radio code for my 2006 Opel Astra?

Serial Number: GM003160359878 Type: CD30

This model radio does not normally look for a code. What is written on display when you turn it on. Is radio the original one for car or have you replaced it with a similar model.

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Pops_20

This model radio does not normally look for a code. What is written on display when you turn it on. Is radio the original one for car or have you replaced it with a similar model.

Yes I believe this is the original radio. It doesn't ask for any code at the moment, but I need to plug it out to diagnose a speaker problem tomorrow and expected to have to enter a code when I plug it back in.

Your radio will not ask for code even if it is disconnected from battery.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 nexplosion

Hi,
    Sorry my first post on here is to ask for help but please can you help me with a radio code for fiesta 05 my serial number is M267580?
    Today I left my lights on while I was waiting for a customer and the battery needed a jump. It was not completely dead (Done that before with the starter for my rc planes). Is it normal for the radio to loose its code?
    Thanks

nexplosion wrote: »
    Hi,
    Sorry my first post on here is to ask for help but please can you help me with a radio code for fiesta 05 my serial number is M267580?
    Today I left my lights on while I was waiting for a customer and the battery needed a jump. It was not completely dead (Done that before with the starter for my rc planes). Is it normal for the radio to loose its code?
    Thanks

code= 2052

• Registered Users Posts: 3 nexplosion

Thanks, will try

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 dublindj

hi wondern if anyone can help my ford radio is askn for code 1 its a model 6000 ne and the serial nm is m194684 any help would be really great...

dublindj wrote: »
    hi wondern if anyone can help my ford radio is askn for code 1 its a model 6000 ne and the serial nm is m194684 any help would be really great...

code= 4611

• Registered Users Posts: 4 dublindj

thanks very much worked perfect;)

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭seamus1980

Hi there I have a Ford fiesta zetec 2006 diesel I was just wondering if anyone please help me with the radio code

• Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭Collibosher

seamus1980 wrote: »
    Hi there I have a Ford fiesta zetec 2006 diesel I was just wondering if anyone please help me with the radio code

You need to give the radio serial number in order to get the code.

Thanks for your reply mate,when I turn on my radio it says 3 tries and has a timer count down,I have tried holding 1and 6 preset buttons to get the code am I doin it right,cheer mate

• Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭Collibosher

In that case, I think you may have to remove the radio to get the serial number from the label on the unit.

Ah ok mate thank you,I will do so to get the code.thanks again

hi all i just removed the radio and got the serial number it is M095719 does anyone know the code for this radio,please

• Advertisement

seamus1980 wrote: »
    hi all i just removed the radio and got the serial number it is M095719 does anyone know the code for this radio,please

code= 1589

Advertisement