Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

The radio code megathread (No ford "V" codes available, See post #1)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

Ya M codes seem to be everywhere.

I got it up my holding 6 and 1 but seeing all the M codes put me off so I took out the stereo only to find the same code lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 murray1967

Could anyone please help. Just bought a 05 Ford Focus but need the radio code.
    FDC2005M13775.

Much appreciated if anyone can assist.

• Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭Collibosher

murray1967 wrote: »
    Could anyone please help. Just bought a 05 Ford Focus but need the radio code.
    FDC2005M13775.

Much appreciated if anyone can assist.

If the serial number of the unit begins with M followed by six digits then post that up here and we can get you the code.

If it begins with V, then I think it can only be got from Ford.

Collibosher,

The number is M137750. Just realised i missed out the 0 at the end of my first post.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Mar4ix

@murray1967

code shall be 0825

• Advertisement

Thanks a million. Cant live without music when driving.

mondeoman2 wrote: »
    All Ford stereos with a serial number that starts with 'M' will work

pester away:D

Not sure what mine begins with, but a mechanic was at my car earlier and he popped into Ford and got the number. Not sure if I'm happy or sad, to be honest. Haha.

Not sure what mine begins with, but a mechanic was at my car earlier and he popped into Ford and got the number. Not sure if I'm happy or sad, to be honest. Haha.

did you write down the code in user manual book ? for future reference, if will need to disconnect battery .... or you goin call your mechanic get your car to Ford to get that code again?

Mar4ix wrote: »
    did you write down the code in user manual book ? for future reference, if will need to disconnect battery .... or you goin call your mechanic get your car to Ford to get that code again?

Never crossed my mind, to be honest. Only person that'll ever really be looking at it is himself anyway, but I'll pop into him later in the week and ask does he know it. I'd imagine he wrote it down somewhere though. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2 b1gd4ddy

Hi,

My wife has a MK4 Mondeo with the stock stereo (6000 CD). She recently had some work done on it which caused the stereo to need a code. After she tried unlocking it several times with the code that was supplied with the paperwork, she entered the code incorrectly too many times. It is now locked. The code she has is wrong.

Anyway, she called a Ford dealership and they said, because the code had been entered incorrectly too many times, it needs resetting and to do that they have to send it to the Netherlands. They quoted her 98 quid, just for the freight costs!

I could not believe it when she told me, surely this is not true? Is there anything I can do to get this thing reset?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭iamthemanwork

If you are near Loughrea , Galway at any time I will do it for you in a few minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 nigeldclegg

Hi,

I would be very grateful for the code for my radio serial: M169399.

Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭Collibosher

Hi,

I would be very grateful for the code for my radio serial: M169399.

Thank you.

Try 8615

• Registered Users Posts: 2 nigeldclegg

Try 8615

That's done the trick. Thank you for a speedy reply :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 b1gd4ddy

If you are near Loughrea , Galway at any time I will do it for you in a few minutes.

Thank you, but unfortunately we are nowhere near Galway, nor will be anytime soon. We will find someone locally who... decodes radios? How much should we be looking to pay?

ManyThanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ddy

Would appreciate any help - need the radio code for my 05 Focus
    radio serial number M059619 - Thanks in advance

ddy wrote: »
    Would appreciate any help - need the radio code for my 05 Focus
    radio serial number M059619 - Thanks in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ddy

thats Brill ! thanks Mar4ix

• Registered Users Posts: 1 pid2013

Can anyone help with a Ford Fiesta Code, model 6000CD Serial V243689, it's the mother-in-laws and need to tame the beast ;) thank you so much

• Registered Users Posts: 2 thomas focus

can any one help me with my radio code its a 2011 focus with serial number V056866 ford wanted 35 euros just to get serial number off back of radio and told me the dash had to come out but when I google it I released it was only a 5 min job.
    Thanks for any help

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 batila

Same boat here. if anyone could help me with a code for model 4000, serial no M21837 that would be great.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭mondeoman2

batila wrote: »
    Same boat here. if anyone could help me with a code for model 4000, serial no M21837 that would be great.

Thanks

hi,Your missing a digit there,sholud be 6 digits:)

can any one help me with my radio code its a 2011 focus with serial number V056866 ford wanted 35 euros just to get serial number off back of radio and told me the dash had to come out but when I google it I released it was only a 5 min job.
    Thanks for any help
    Check out
    http://www.adverts.ie/2771588

• Registered Users Posts: 1 shanetanya

Hi can anyone tell me how to get radio code for my fiesta the radio serial no is m174788

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭mondeoman2

shanetanya wrote: »
    Hi can anyone tell me how to get radio code for my fiesta the radio serial no is m174788

1488 is your code;)

dar83 wrote: »
    The V code serial numbers are the ones that are still difficult to find as far as I know. Only M code ones have the generators widely available. You might be needing to go to a Ford Garage to get sorted with it, but hopefully someone might be able to prove me wrong. :)
    I have the algorithm for calculating the code for the Ford V serial number . Regretably I am unable to supply the codes f.o.c.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Eskarina Smith

I'd really appreciate if you could look up the code for my laguna radio paultronix.
    RNRD5460021750
    RENRDW270-20
    FDO506040021750
    8200483748T

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Eskarina Smith

Sorry there's more:
    after 8200483748T there is V177-SECURITY, boxed.

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭paultronix

Sorry there's more:
    after 8200483748T there is V177-SECURITY, boxed.

your code is 4-8-6-1 ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭but43r

Btw, anybody with an Android smartphone can download and app called Renault Radio Code Generator (Google Play link -> https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mobileone.radiocodegen&hl=en ).

Advertisement