Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

The radio code megathread (No ford "V" codes available, See post #1)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Beachballz

Got my code from the unlockforums.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Capacity

Hi folks,

I got some work done on my wife's 1998 Ford Fiesta. Battery was changed. Came back with a radio flashing 'Code'. I have no code for the radio - can you help??

Radio Model 3000

Serial # M078162

I would appreciate someone's Help.

Capacity

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,733 ✭✭✭✭corktina

one of the Men will be on shortly with the code, guaranteed... meanwhile, check the glove box, bottom of ash tray and sunvisors for clues...often written in somewhere.

Thanks Corktina,

Yes, I've had a good look. There was the audio guide in the car but it obviously was for the wrong radio. Probably changed and no record of code kept. Got a mate to lift out the radio and found the actual serial number which was different from the book.

Capacity

• Advertisement

Thanks guys,

pixbyjohn's link worked. got an immediate response with the correct code.

Happy X-mas and New Year to all.

Capacity

pixbyjohn wrote: »
    Thanks pixbyjohn, much appreciated.
    Happy X-Mas & New Year.

Capacity

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭bmarley

Hi guys, can anyone help me with my code - 2007 Ford Focus saloon - How can I find the serial number of the car (someone mentioned above that it should be under the ash tray but there is no ashtray in the car). Any advice/assistance would be greatly appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 lahana69

Hi mondeoman2,
    I have ford fiesta 2004 (serial M008733) and need code, please help...

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Paddy001

lahana69 wrote: »
    Hi mondeoman2,
    I have ford fiesta 2004 (serial M008733) and need code, please help...

3665! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Paddy001

bmarley wrote: »
    Hi guys, can anyone help me with my code - 2007 Ford Focus saloon - How can I find the serial number of the car (someone mentioned above that it should be under the ash tray but there is no ashtray in the car). Any advice/assistance would be greatly appreciated.

I think if you press 2 and 6 together it will display the serial number, this varies between radios though and some wont display it at all, if you can't display it the only other way is to take out the radio!

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭bmarley

Thanks Paddy will try that and let you know how I get on.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Sannetjj

Where do i find the code?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Hollywood2357

Hi guys. could somebody please help me find my radio code pleeeassse?? my serial number is M128496. thanks in advance!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Mar4ix

Hi guys. could somebody please help me find my radio code pleeeassse?? my serial number is M128496. thanks in advance!

try 7208

Let me know if that works.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

• Registered Users Posts: 1 E30MAD

Hi, I'm looking to get the unlock code for my 2003 Mondeo stereo (Ford 6000CD) M213359. Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks I'm advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭bheart65

E30MAD wrote: »
    Hi, I'm looking to get the unlock code for my 2003 Mondeo stereo (Ford 6000CD) M213359. Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks I'm advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 allam

Hi...my radio need the code . I don;t know the key code!! please help me:) and the serial number is v363213

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Quadsey

I'm looking for the serial number to get the radio code, I've tried holding 6 and pressing 2 but i'm getting nothing. is that the only way to get the serial number, there is no info logged in the audio guide booklet.
    Its a 6000CD* in a 2006 focus cmax

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭iamthemanwork

Remove radio and serial is written on top lid.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 allam

Hi, I'm looking to get the unlock code for my stereo(ford cd6000) . Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks I'm advance.
    the serial number is v363213

• Registered Users Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭Anjobe

allam wrote: »
    Hi, I'm looking to get the unlock code for my stereo(ford cd6000) . Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks I'm advance.
    the serial number is v363213

I don't think you can get free codes for V-series Ford stereos. A Ford dealer should be able to get it for you, and there are a few places online that sell them too, which would probably be cheaper.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ragnorsguitar

Hi, I'm looking to get the unlock code for my 2004 Mondeo stereo (Ford 6000CD) M223806. Any help will be much appreciated. Generator wont work with windows 7!Thanks I'm advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭mondeoman2

Hi, I'm looking to get the unlock code for my 2004 Mondeo stereo (Ford 6000CD) M223806. Any help will be much appreciated. Generator wont work with windows 7!Thanks I'm advance.

5446:)
    mine works with windows 7:)

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭iamthemanwork

Anjobe wrote: »
    I don't think you can get free codes for V-series Ford stereos. A Ford dealer should be able to get it for you, and there are a few places online that sell them too, which would probably be cheaper.
    I can supply you with your key code but you will have to pm me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 paulkeys

Hi could anyone help with a code for ford fiesta seriel no MO43488 any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭mondeoman2

paulkeys wrote: »
    Hi could anyone help with a code for ford fiesta seriel no MO43488 any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks

2000 is your code:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 paulkeys

Thank you for that,very much appreciated.

Paul

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 indrit2003

i need the code for 5000rds eon
    SERIAL nr :m 365516

Advertisement