Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

The radio code megathread (No ford "V" codes available, See post #1)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Paddy001

Hi,

New to the site and need some help!

I've had to change the battery on my Mondeo and the radio is asking for a four digit code.

Radio Model: 7000 RDS
    Radio Serial Number: M049344

If anyone could assist me in finding a code for the radio I would be extremely grateful.

Many Thanks, MMM. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Shmano

Hi.

Can anyone help me with a radio code. I replaced the battery on my 04 Megane and now my radio is asking for a code.

The serial number is
    RN277F30120558

Part Number is
    8200256141TP790

If anyone could help me out it would be amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 darren smith

can anyone help me with my radio.disconnected the battery while getting t/belt done. serial number is m066198 thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭Row

can anyone help me with my radio.disconnected the battery while getting t/belt done. serial number is m066198 thanks

Try 4173 and report back..:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 rafaxl8

I've had to change the battery on my car and the radio is asking for a four digit code my Radio Serial Number: M011033

If anyone could assist me in finding a code for the radio I would be extremely grateful.

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭Collibosher

rafaxl8 wrote: »
    I've had to change the battery on my car and the radio is asking for a four digit code my Radio Serial Number: M011033

Thanks

Try 6734

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭blingrhino

im facinated still by this thread paddy,now over 70000 hits ,i think ill buy a mondeo just to see can we get it up to 100000:D

sorry I was wrong to write the serial number and the serial number are m010033
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭Collibosher

rafaxl8 wrote: »
    sorry I was wrong to write the serial number and the serial number are m010033
    Thanks

Ok, try 4693 :)

ok thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Paddy001

blingrhino wrote: »
    im facinated still by this thread paddy,now over 70000 hits ,i think ill buy a mondeo just to see can we get it up to 100000:D

Ya I didn't think it would keep going either! A good few of the queries are new users though so I presume google is bringing them in!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 RoyMondeo1995

I have just purchased a 1995 Ford Mondeo..great car but the radio is security locked without a manual or code. The serial number is 5400896 which seems odd as most of the serial numbers quoted on this forum start with M? and the model number is FCT014A1-C. It is a ford tape deck, I can only assume it is the original...I hope someone can help me.

RM

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭mondeoman2

I have just purchased a 1995 Ford Mondeo..great car but the radio is security locked without a manual or code. The serial number is 5400896 which seems odd as most of the serial numbers quoted on this forum start with M? and the model number is FCT014A1-C. It is a ford tape deck, I can only assume it is the original...I hope someone can help me.

RM

Have another look,does the seriel number start with A,L or C?
    also the number should be 6 digits long;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 zebb

hi to all could you help me with my mondeo code please. the serial number is m009118. please help, thanks zebb

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

zebb wrote: »
    hi to all could you help me with my mondeo code please. the serial number is m009118. please help, thanks zebb

Try 1987.

Hal1 wrote: »
    Try 1987.

it asks for code 1 then code 2 is it just the same code for both, cheers zebb

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

Enter the first digit in 'code one' second in 'code two' and so on. Then press '5' to store the code. Enjoy your tunes again :cool:.

Hal1 wrote: »
    Enter the first digit in 'code one' second in 'code two' and so on. Then press '5' to store the code. Enjoy your tunes again :cool:.
    thank u soooo much ive got tunes again.......many many thanks zebb

• Registered Users Posts: 34 epyon01

Hi all.

like most of you i have the same issue.
    i have a 2002 mondeo and my battery needed to be replaced and i founf in my car 6 codes tried them all and fter waiting 30mins on each one they all failed.

stupid me never bothered to think to check the serial number to the code.

i rang up ford in blanch they said it would cost me over €20 to get the code. which is horrible to charge for something they just type in on a computer.

anyway i tried the app on the first page it wouldnt work for me so i was hoping somone could help me.

the details of my radio are
    Model 6000NE
    Serial No M596442
    Part No YS4f-18C815-AA

If someone could assist i will deciate a thread to you and your awesomeness. i can not stand driving without music. espically because i drive alot for work.

Thanks again for your help

epyon01 wrote: »
    Hi all.

i have a 2002 mondeo and my battery needed to be replaced and i founf in my car 6 codes tried them all and fter waiting 30mins on each one they all failed.

i rang up ford in blanch they said it would cost me over €20 to get the code. which is horrible to charge for something they just type in on a computer.

anyway i tried the app on the first page it wouldnt work for me so i was hoping somone could help me.

Model 6000NE
    Serial No M596442
    Part No YS4f-18C815-AA

If someone could assist i will deciate a thread to you and your awesomeness. i can not stand driving without music. espically because i drive alot for work.

5560:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34 epyon01

mondeoman2 wrote: »
    Hi all.

Model 6000NE
    Serial No M596442
    Part No YS4f-18C815-AA

5560:)
    Mondeoman I fricking love you.
    I will dedicate a thread to your awesomeness as soon as I get to me laptop. One phone at the moment

MONDEOMAN IS THE DOGS BO**OCKS

Mondeoman I fricking love you.
    I will dedicate a thread to your awesomeness as soon as I get to me laptop. One phone at the moment

MONDEOMAN IS THE DOGS BO**OCKS

Glad To Help:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,733 ✭✭✭✭corktina

anyone tell me the code for my 2003 fiesta radio? I dont think it comes out so I ccant giove a serial numbner...can PM the reg and VIN if anyone can tell from that

• Registered Users Posts: 5,891 ✭✭✭kirving

If you hold down button 6, and press 2, I think you'll be given the serial number which you can post here.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Jemmy

If you hold down button 6, and press 2, I think you'll be given the serial number which you can post here.

Does this work for all ford radios? My mate is having trouble with a ford puma one, something went wrong after disconnecting it for a new battery.

you little beaut!:D

m116903

corktina wrote: »
    you little beaut!:D

m116903

3867 is the code for that seriel number:)

it certainly is...thanks (again!)

corktina wrote: »
    it certainly is...thanks (again!)

Anytime;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Daragh86

Hi, can someone help me with getting a code for an RDS 4500 ford fiesta radio. Serial number is M102806 and 'sale' number is 0259A 514.

Thanks for any help in advance!

Advertisement