Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€50 off Speak Easy Upgrade on o2.ie

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭muffinhead

Do you have to enter your credit card details for the code to work?

I've entered the code without them, trying a few different numbers and each time it says invalid promo code :confused:. It might just be that I don't qualify :(.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

muffinhead wrote: »
    Do you have to enter your credit card details for the code to work?

I've entered the code without them, trying a few different numbers and each time it says invalid promo code :confused:. It might just be that I don't qualify :(.

I would say so,, but it wont charge your card at that stage if the code works or not

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭Super Sidious

Duno if its been said, not arsed reading through, but guy in o2 store said i could use code in the actual store... that was on grafton st. so im gona head back friday and pick me up a fone...

Advertisement