Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where in Donegal???

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭donegalgirl28

Was actually just about to say you were MYOB!

:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Bligh

From East Coast but living in Donegal since 95 never want to leave, Live Milford, work Malin (nice drive)

• Registered Users Posts: 45,876 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Welcome all you newbies.

If any you are ever stuck with something or have a query just send me a PM

• Registered Users Posts: 6,704 ✭✭✭Broxi_Bear_Eire

Cheers Muffler looking forward to some interesting discusions on here :D

Feel free to start a thread on anything you might consider worth debating.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭Dreamer 7

I live in Dublin but my heart is in Glencolmcille :)
    Have holidayed there forever and now will be married in Glen next year:p

Another bumped thread.

I've noticed a couple of newbies here so they may wish to contribute.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Madam

I'm from a wee place just between Letterkenny and Raphoe, living in Glasgow now.

Glenmaquinn?

Who me? Don't think you would have heard of it - Drumoghill!

• Advertisement

Madam wrote: »
    Who me? Don't think you would have heard of it - Drumoghill!
    Home of Biddy Friels. :)

Ah sure I had many good nights there after the summer cup matches.

I bet you did:) I'm going home tomorrow for a few days(Cheap flights with Ryanair - won't have a bad word to say about them!), staying in Letterkenny visit the parents grave on the Wednesday and then try visit all the relatives - God help me if I miss one out!

I bet you did:) I'm going home tomorrow for a few days(Cheap flights with Ryanair - won't have a bad word to say about them!), staying in Letterkenny visit the parents grave on the Wednesday and then try visit all the relatives - God help me if I miss one out!
    Hope you enjoy the trip home although you want make sure you bring an umbrella with you.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,704 ✭✭✭Broxi_Bear_Eire

Thats the one thing I hate about going over to Glasgow if you miss one relation theres hell to pay:o

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭donegalgirl28

Thats the one thing I hate about going over to Glasgow if you miss one relation theres hell to pay:o

ahahhaha. x2

Went over to edinburgh for a girls weekend, whole fecking clan was giving me hell for not visiting them :o:o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭Dun

Clonmany, for my sins.

(15 minutes north of Buncrana for all those going "where?")

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Dun wrote: »
    Clonmany, for my sins.

(15 minutes north of Buncrana for all those going "where?")
    Just to clarify, that's about 50 minutes north of Lifford. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭unknownlegend

From Burtonport myself :cool:

though I spend the majority of my time in the capital. pity about the lack of jobs of practically any description.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭eugenedoc1

From south Derry myself, married a donegal woman for my sins. kidnapped and taken by force to letterkenny. Building a house in kilmacrennan. hope to be finished next year.Will be keeping the oakleaf flag flying high in our house

eugenedoc1 wrote: »
    From south Derry myself, married a donegal woman for my sins. kidnapped and taken by force to letterkenny. Building a house in kilmacrennan. hope to be finished next year.Will be keeping the oakleaf flag flying high in our house
    I was wondering how long it would take you to drag your ass over from the C & P forum to here :D

You are now an adopted son of Donegal.;)

Welcome and welcome to everyone else who posted recently.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭eugenedoc1

pressure of house building is easing off at the moment muffler so i was kinda looking for someone to argue with!! :D. Ye can take the man outta Derry but you cant take the....etc etc

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭the bolt

shiibata wrote: »
    Between cloghan and fintown:eek: not much area between them two places..meenagoland, ballinamore?????

Cloghan myself between fintown and ballybofey:D
    just outside falcaragh,living in balbriggan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Mehh

the bolt wrote: »
    just outside falcaragh,living in balbriggan

Kilmacrennan, livin in Balbriggan, still baskin in the glow of the poor owl Dubs getting hockied by Tyrone. Maybe next year we'll get a chance to put up the Donegal flags ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭ladystrange

Its been quiet here for a while ;)

Yet another newbie. Originally from Derry but the lovely Inishowen is home now for the last 15 years and will be for as long as I can help it. Buncrana to be exact, I see there's a few more of us on here. :D

Its been quiet here for a while ;)

Yet another newbie. Originally from Derry but the lovely Inishowen is home now for the last 15 years and will be for as long as I can help it. Buncrana to be exact, I see there's a few more of us on here. :D
    Another blow in nice person from Derry ;).

You are very welcome and as you said it has been a wee bit quiet but the more people that we can get on board the better the forum we will have.

Enjoy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭ladystrange

muffler wrote: »
    Another blow in nice person from Derry ;).

You are very welcome and as you said it has been a wee bit quiet but the more people that we can get on board the better the forum we will have.

Enjoy.

Hey I know I'll always be 'from away' ;)

Thank you for the welcome and after lurking for a while I hope to be more of a regular from now on. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭djdeclan

From Muff but currently living in Dublin
    Currently trying to re-educate Dubs with my northern language.. Most colleagues now refer to me as chief, as in 'Howiya chief' and I've managed to get a few to successfully use the word 'wile' in a sentence

I tried to get the Dubs to speak correctly too a long time ago bud sadly I failed :(

Welcome to the forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 gardaitester06

Glenties...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭IrishWhite

A wee townland called Fanaboy just north of the Metropolis of Gortahork currently living in Dublin but moving to Leitrim soon getting ever closer to home.

Advertisement