Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guinness Poker Kit is Back!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭sedohre

I registered last night ( maybe 2:30am), for myself and my brother, 2 different email addresses and different home addresses, at the end of registration it says I should get an email from them and to follow the instructions in it.

I never got an email back from them to either of the addresses?

Has anyone else not received their email?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

Registered for one in the wifes name, I'm sure she'll appreciate the comment at the end of the registration process! :D
    We hope you and the lads enjoy 3 great poker nights. May the best hand win!

invest4deepvalue.com

• Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭kc66

No you have to tell them how old you are first before getting access to site, working fine for me.

MC

Maybe they have excluded IP addresses of people that signed up before. I get redirected to the Guinness site
    When I login to a remote server with a different public IP I get the poker site no problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

kc66 wrote: »
    Maybe they have excluded IP addresses of people that signed up before. I get redirected to the Guinness site
    When I login to a remote server with a different public IP I get the poker site no problem.

I had to try the link a few times before it connected me to the poker site, the other times I was just being directed to the home page. But my IP isn't static so they can't have been logging IP's from the other promo's not that I could see them doing that anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,811 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

Censored.
    kc66 wrote: »

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭mehfesto2

I signed up there for the first time bout 20mins, but didn't receive any confirmation e-mail. This common?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Yes. Can't remember ever getting a conformation email from them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭mehfesto2

Ah right. Cheers.
    Great find anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭jelly&icecream

mehfesto2 wrote: »
    I signed up there for the first time bout 20mins, but didn't receive any confirmation e-mail. This common?

Me too!

After entering all my details and stuff I get sent to this page:

"THANK YOUThank you for registering for your FREE GUINNESS® Poker Nights Kit.

Please follow the instructions in the email you will receive from the GUINNESS® team in order to receive your free GUINNESS® Poker Nights Kit.

We hope you and the lads enjoy 3 great poker nights. May the best hand win!"

But I havent gotten the email yet...:(

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭jelly&icecream

Just read the terms and conditions and it seems they only have 3000 to give out. I'm guessing they've passed this threshold and are still taking peoples details but not sending out kits...grrrr:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭68 lost souls

Either have I.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Either have I.

nor I

• Registered Users Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭Dinner

Missed this the first time round. I've ordered 3 so hopefully I'll get at least 1.

No sign of any emails yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

No sign of any emails either, but If I remember correctly, it took a day or two last time. They might be getting 3000 (?) peoples details first, then sending out all the emails at once.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

sometimes an email doesnt arrive at all, the kit just arrives. i got no confirmation for the bbq sets yet i got a few of them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 Donkey Kong

I heard that the last time these were sent out that they look cheep and tacky!

I heard that the last time these were sent out that they look cheep and tacky!

They're free....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 Donkey Kong

They're free....

true - but cheep **** and free advertising for guiness is just not cool!

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Gerbud

I signed up on the webpage a few hours back & still haven't got a an e-mail from them...Does this take a while?

In relation to the Guinness BBQ set, alls I got was the voucher for 2 cans...

**Used slightly different info this time when signing up coz I don't think you can sign up for more than 1 promotion with Guiness**

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

I think the promos over by now no?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭Dinner

Just got the confirmation email saying that they'd let me know within a month whether my application was successful or not.

Got the same thing with the BBQ set but they never sent a confirmation email.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭Kiddynamite

I got the same email today.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭Greentree_uk

got my email too.

They will be in contact in the next 32 Working days...........

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭sedohre

Arabel wrote: »
    Just got the confirmation email saying that they'd let me know within a month whether my application was successful or not.

+1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Jimbo

Yep. Me too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

Yes siree bob I got me an email too!

Not bothered about the poker set just want the vouchers for 6 free cans! :D

invest4deepvalue.com

Got mine too.

guinness.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

How long do the emails generally take? registered ~24 hours ago

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭JJ

Every time I've signed up for a Guiness freebie I've never received it. With the most recent BBQ freebie, they sent me two letters afterwards saying I should've received it by now and here's a coupon. Two coupons are nice I guess.

• Advertisement

[ on my knees, fists in the air in the middle of the street screaming ...]

I ****ING LOVE FREE STUFF!!!!!!

sweet hook-up dude thanks

Advertisement