Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RTE Radio Internet streams

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

look at how vTuner plugin for mp3 players works .

It's integrated to the MP3 player on PMPs. (there is a PC version too possibly)
    At top level there are Favourites, Genres, and list of all countries and some other options, as well as Artists, albumns, playlists, network, etc.

At each country there are various categories including ALL.

About 10,000 "stations" on my Archos 605 pmp, easy to search using the same GUI as the MP3s.

The video streaming is similar on the video player section.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭click_here!!!

It seems like a good idea to look at how other applications/plugins organize radio streams, including vTuner. I will look at that sometime.

I'd imagine though that you couldn't actually copy vTuner's list, you'd have to make up your own one, but I'm sure our one would be better, somehow. ;D

Advertisement