Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beef Jerky

Options
  • 27-03-2008 8:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭

Anyone know where I can get Beef Jerky in Dublin? I'd rather not order it online unless I really have to :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭peterk19

i got mine form here i think you could arrange a pickup from pinacle gym on camden street

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭mack1

I usually stock up when I go to the states - but I have seen it in Donnybrook Fair, couldn't tell you the price.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Quite cheap on ebay from the UK. €33.60 per kg for some, including delivery, US brand.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭hunter164

Please excuse my ignorance,stupidity and for going off topic but is beef jerky nice?

Thanks

hunter164 wrote: »
    Please excuse my ignorance,stupidity and for going off topic but is beef jerky nice?

Thanks

Some love it some hate it!
    I love it, tho it doesnt smell too good when you open the pack!
    Closest thing i can describe it to you as is it's a bit like overcooked rashers the next day - but dry and with beef...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Good description. I like the end bits of well done roast beef, it reminds me of that. I like salami and peperroni, but beef jerky is way lower in fat.

Sounds nice. Where's the best place to buy it?

hunter164 wrote: »
    Sounds nice. Where's the best place to buy it?

America!

That was obvious i meant in Dublin or on the net

Advertisement