Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Darts Swap Shop - Trade/Sell Darts Accessories

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 guider

can swap a set of 26g 95 per cent tungsten darts, unwanted gift, not sure of the make,if u are interested

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭mr170

i have set of barneys phase two for swap they come with the leather case box and stems and flights

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Foregone

mr170 wrote: »
    i have set of barneys phase two for swap they come with the leather case box and stems and flights

Hey fella, looking for anything in particular for the Barneys? What sort of condition are they in? I have these:

25g Unicorn Jamie Caven
    25g Winmau Hi-impact 95%(Argos version)
    25g RD Scott Mitchell
    25g Tony Eccles atomised
    24g Alan Glazier shark

Foregone wrote: »

Hey fella, looking for anything in particular for the Barneys? What sort of condition are they in? I have these:

25g Unicorn Jamie Caven
    25g Winmau Hi-impact 95%(Argos version)
    25g RD Scott Mitchell
    25g Tony Eccles atomised
    24g Alan Glazier shark

Mate they are in great condition . What about the Jamie Caven darts what condition are they in

Mate they are in great condition . What about the Jamie Caven darts what condition are they in

The Cavens are immaculate to be honest. They're in their case, original packaging, stems and flits unused. Even has the little weight tag confirming the exact weight of 25.3g. Pics can be found here:

http://s833.photobucket.com/albums/zz254/battermytreble/

I'm over the water in England, dunno if that would put you off at all........oh, and Merry Xmas by the way!

• Advertisement

Flights, not flits!

Merry Xmas when you back from england and I can post them to you .

Oh sorry you live in England yea I can post to England

Coolio, well drop me a pm if/when you can and we'll sort the deal out. Any chance of a pic of the Barneysnfor my own curiosity?!

Is it the Cavens you're after?

i have a set of Martin adams darts 24g in the box with flights they are in great nic.Also a set of Wayne Mardle darts 24g in the box they are in great nic too just looking for a swap...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭krustydoyle

i have a set of Martin adams darts 24g in the box with flights they are in great nic.Also a set of Wayne Mardle darts 24g in the box they are in great nic too just looking for a swap...

Im in interested in the Adams darts but all i have to swap are a set of Tony Eccles..

http://www.dartscorner.co.uk/Darts---Steel-Tip-Pro-Players-Tony-Eccles/c9_22_175/p35234/*Darts---24g-Steel-Tip-Tungsten-Darts---Winmau---%3Cb%3ETony-Eccles%3C/b%3E-%22The-Viper%22---24g/product_info.html

Thumbs up for mr170, did a deal for a swap and darts came through quickly.

Many thanks

Foregone wrote: »
    Thumbs up for mr170, did a deal for a swap and darts came through quickly.

Many thanks

And the same to you foregone your darts came just as quick and thank you

Im in interested in the Adams darts but all i have to swap are a set of Tony Eccles..

http://www.dartscorner.co.uk/Darts---Steel-Tip-Pro-Players-Tony-Eccles/c9_22_175/p35234/*Darts---24g-Steel-Tip-Tungsten-Darts---Winmau---%3Cb%3ETony-Eccles%3C/b%3E-%22The-Viper%22---24g/product_info.html

Sorry I have a set of Tony Eccles darts already thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭minty16

I have a set of Phil Taylor 26g Unicorn that I no longer use. These are the official Taylor ones in the sort of pinkish colour. I never really used them at all, only at home although to be fair looking at the barrells they look rough enough. I lent them to a mate for a week and looking back Im convinced that's why. I'm open to any sort of offer for these baring in mind they did have a market value of 80 quid or whatever. Currently use Gary Anderson 24g datadart. I'll stick up a few pictures during the week if needs be!

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭stylie

Hi,

Im reposting this from another forum as its a good deal and someone here might get a bargin
    Six sets of tungsten darts for sale as a lot.
    1x Harrows Magnums-24grms-gd cond
    1x Red Dragon Gold Thunderbolt-24grms-exc cond
    1x Red Dragon Golden Virgins-23grms-exc cond
    1x Ton Up-22grms-good cond
    1x Chunkie Stumpy-21grms-exc cond
    1x Unicorn-26grms-good cond
    The Harrows alone cost £30.
    No longer playing so selling for £35 posted for the lot.
    Would swap for small fly rod up to 8 feet or other fly fishing tackle.WHY.
    Thanks in advance.
    Andy.

The forum is here btw, http://www.flyforums.co.uk/non-fishing-tackle-sales/224857-any-dart-players.html#post1203987

I might be interested in these though no point me registering on the fishing site, I know nothing about fishing so my registration would be rejected!

Any pics of these?

Have a couple of sets that have been 'tested and detested', so looking for new homes!

25g scalloped/Mervyn King style
    25g Unicorn T95
    23g Winmau Andy Fordham atomised

photo.jpgphoto-3.jpgphoto-4.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭Gotya

minty16 wrote: »
    I have a set of Phil Taylor 26g Unicorn that I no longer use. These are the official Taylor ones in the sort of pinkish colour. I never really used them at all, only at home although to be fair looking at the barrells they look rough enough. I lent them to a mate for a week and looking back Im convinced that's why. I'm open to any sort of offer for these baring in mind they did have a market value of 80 quid or whatever. Currently use Gary Anderson 24g datadart. I'll stick up a few pictures during the week if needs be!

Have you some pics0?
    What do you think would be a fair price?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭No.125

hey guy's i have 5 sets of darts to sell/trade. if you interested let me know.
    :)

IMG_3891.jpg

IMG_3893.jpg Merv Kings SOLD!

IMG_3894.jpg

IMG_3896.jpg Unknown brand SOLD!

IMG_3892.jpg

IMG_3895.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭No.125

Merv Kings above have been sold.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Double Top

looking for a set of 1st gen Adrian Lewis darts either in 21g or 23g preferably 23g. the image attached are the ones im throwing now looking for another set

• Registered Users Posts: 2,431 ✭✭✭Ivefoundgod

Hi No. 25, would you be interested in either 24g RD Razor Grip or 25g Steve Beatons for the Unicorn Contenders or the Jenkins? Can post pics if you like.

Double Top wrote: »
    looking for a set of 1st gen Adrian Lewis darts either in 21g or 23g preferably 23g. the image attached are the ones im throwing now looking for another set

Not sure if this would be any good to you but I saw this set; http://www.a180.co.uk/shop/product.php?xProd=3536 . They look pretty similar to my eyes. I understand the Unicorn lewis darts are hard to come by now, might be worth looking on eBay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Susan.H

Hi. I have approx. 35 various dart trophies I am looking to sell - ranging from 180's to Man of the Match etc. some are engraved on plates which can easily be removed/replaced. I can send pictures if required. I am based in Essex, England so would need to find out cost of postage which will also be payable. Any reasonable offers for the lot? thanks for reading. 0794 009 6726.

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭wilddarts

Hi all, I am reletavely new to boards.ie but have been trading locally [North Kilkenny] some time now in darts accessories etc, and have some remaining last season stock i want to move.
    Just to let you know i have 6x Eclipse Pro dartboards for €25 each, 7 x Target Pro tour boards for €20 each, and a range of amazon flights, deflectagrip nylon shafts for sale as well as ''pub cards'' [60 items] at €35. may be of interest to anyone planning a tournament etc.

I'll deliver locally to north kilkenny, or can meet others if buying a few items,
    Regards.

087 76 46 155

Where in Kilkenny are you based wilddarts? Might be interested in a board.

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭wilddarts

Out the castlecomer road. but could meet within reason.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭Nozebleed

adrian lewis darts for sale €20 or trade..interested in triple B..barney's 22/23g

IMG_4186_1.jpg

Advertisement