Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best vitamin/multivitamin supplements

Options
  • 21-03-2008 11:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34

Hi there
    I've done a bit of research into it and I think I may be a little vitamin A deficient - rough dry skin, dry eyes all the time, and also looking at my diet over the past 6 months (REALLY not a lot of fresh fruit and veg, mostly meat + potatoes/carrots/parsnips/celeriac, with a bit of green beans, tomatoes and sometimes salad thrown in), I know it's not balanced.
    I do have to change this, but in the meantime what would y'all recommend as a good multivitamin to get me feeling better again - I read also that I'd probably need to take a zinc supplement to help me absorb vitamin A better.
    I'm also wondering about my boyfriend - his diet is even more limited than mine (no greens whatsoever), and he's constantly run-down.
    Recommendations? I'm aware that a single product each will probably have the best chance of being regularly taken, rather than a whole rack of things that have to be taken in conjunction with each other.
    Thanks in advance :)

Comments

Advertisement