Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Threadless.com Sale (T-Shirts from $9)

Options
  • 18-03-2008 10:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭

Another obligatory Threadless sale!

spcl_top.gif

And they've finally reprinted Spoilt - wahey!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Use coupon code 'digg3prize' for another $3 off!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,144 ✭✭✭samo

basquille wrote: »
    Use coupon code 'digg3prize' for another $3 off!

Cheers Basquille, have just spent a happy half hour browsing Threadless and ended up with approx 9 t-shirts short listed, at €5.50 or thereabouts plus shipping, cant go wrong.

Between this and American Eagle, its all good for cheap clothes. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭abelard

I love when these come around :D

Looking better and better too as the dollar plummets!

From my experience, I found that the sizes are a little small, I'd usually take a small but I found medium better suited for me from threadless. Be sure to refer to the sizing chart I guess even if you've ordered elsewhere online before.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭emc2

thanks for this. great site and just added 2 more t-shirt to my collection!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,131 ✭✭✭ronano

Is there anyway to apply the discount to multiple items on a single order?

• Advertisement

ronano wrote:
    Is there anyway to apply the discount to multiple items on a single order?

No I'm fairly certain that the discount is per order rather than per item. The only way to get discount on multiple items would be to order them seperately, but then it would cost even more with the multiple shipping charges.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

Thanks, missed the money off code but still good deal anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭jameshayes

Careful with Import Duty... I normally buy these in batchs of 3's.... I've heard a few people get stung on more than this....

• Registered Users Posts: 55,452 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Alot of the shirts I clicked are sold out... I guess you have to be quick.
    (I got the threadless email early this morning, just didn't have a chance to read it)

Ah well.

Mr E wrote: »
    Alot of the shirts I clicked are sold out... I guess you have to be quick.
    Yeah.. always the way with the Threadless sales. You need to be quick.

I'm happy though.. they only sent me an e-mail last night saying the 'Spoilt' shirt was re-printed so didn't think it would be in the sale.

Got this one as well!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 1,919 Mod ✭✭✭✭karltimber

Just got 5 t's incl shipping for 48euro.
    ordered large this time instead of medium.
    I tumble dry the b'jesus out of them if they are too big :D

Thanks OP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭tonton-bob

good news !

I think I'm gonna order some :D

Any idea on the shipping costs ?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 1,919 Mod ✭✭✭✭karltimber

46$ of goods
    21$ shipping -priority - 19$ slow coach

so not too bad.
    46 euro approx for 5 t's.

K

never spent so much since reading a bargain alert thread - ironic or what :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

everythings sold out, must check emails more often.
    spolet and video game tee = very nerdy ;):(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

abelard wrote: »
    I love when these come around :D

Looking better and better too as the dollar plummets!

From my experience, I found that the sizes are a little small, I'd usually take a small but I found medium better suited for me from threadless. Be sure to refer to the sizing chart I guess even if you've ordered elsewhere online before.

A large that I ordered was more like a medium, so the next time I ordered I made sure to get an XL instead - which ended up being an absolutely silly size... There's no winning with them:(
    I'd say it's safe to get L instead of M, and M instead of S... but be wary of the XL!

Thanks for the heads up basquille - 'Spoilt' for €8.50ish, not too shabby!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

threadless sizes are absolutley stupid. I got an XL hoody off them a while back and the top half is a small large and the bottom half must have been XXXL. Print quality was terrible and the hoody fabric was really really thin.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 2,881 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kurtosis

I told myself I wouldn't order any more t-shirts after the last sale, but then I got an email telling me Spoilt had been reprinted...so now I have 3 more t-shirts on their way!

Cheers for the code Basquille.

Getting Stabby McKnife, Spoilt and Video Games Ruined My Life.

bombidol wrote: »
    threadless sizes are absolutley stupid. I got an XL hoody off them a while back and the top half is a small large and the bottom half must have been XXXL. Print quality was terrible and the hoody fabric was really really thin.

I've always stuck with the t-shirts rather than the hoodies to be honest, I've heard that the hoodies are little more than long sleeve t-shirts with a hood attached, which clearly aren't the best for our climate!

I've found print quality to be fairly decent on the t-shirts though, again maybe it's a hoodie thing :s

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭daveyjoe

'digg3prize' isn't working for me :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,556 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

brilliant, finally got my hands on the spoiler one, also stabby mc knife has been reprinted me other one is getting a bit faded. Note don't wear this going through an airport :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭Sconsey

Damn I wish they would print this one

• Registered Users Posts: 982 ✭✭✭Dick Turnip

slightly off topic but seeing as nearly every tshirt is sold out on threadless does anyone have any other good sites that sell tshirts smiliar to threadless?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭SligoBrewer

Got 4 tee shirts off threadless.

The periodic table one,
    The Mensa one,
    The ice lolly eskimo one,
    And the Video game one.

Nice one:)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,556 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

mine 4 t-shirts were posted today, even though they said it may take 3-5 days to ship and another 1-2 weeks to arrive due to high sales volumes.

i love weak dollar.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

• Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭SligoBrewer

Cremo wrote: »

i love weak dollar.

long live the recession!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

This code is working: springoopscleaning- $3 if you're spending $20 or more, includes shipping!

2 shirts with express shipping for €16, bloody wonderful!

• Advertisement

Got an e-mail from Threadless apologising for server issues so the sale has been extended until Wednesday and the first 5000 people to enter 'spring08' get a $5 discount

EDIT: Bah.. should have read it closer. The voucher is only valid for orders of $50 or more!

Advertisement